Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maxko6120

TEAM NAMES?

WTF!?

That better have been a gay reference and not a drug reference....

Just say no to crack Ray !!! And I dont mean the drug !!

Hahahahahahahahahahah...

It was not a drug reference Ray. If that actually makes you feel any better! Plus, do what Boz says, stay away from crack!

With the season almost here, i have been contemplating a few team names.

Trying to be original as usual. but i was curious, what is your philosophy on selecting a team name?

do you prefer to name your team after your players or your team as a whole? or do you name your team something that describes you? what is your style?

With the season almost here, i have been contemplating a few team names.

Trying to be original as usual. but i was curious, what is your philosophy on selecting a team name?

do you prefer to name your team after your players or your team as a whole? or do you name your team something that describes you? what is your style?

I like something either funny (1 team out of 4) and something cooler with a kind of scary meaning behind it (3 out of 4 teams)

My four this year are:

1. The Mighty Pom-Poms

2. The New World Order - One government takes over the world

3. The Fallen Angels - A Demon

4. Section 8 - A military discharge for not being all there mentally

I was conVICK for football and I liked that a lot. As of now I am MOJO(BA)...lets here what clever names you have come up with.

Baseball name- The Dream Weavers

Basketball name- Mr. Paul Gay

I have BJ Upton and CJ Wilson and I can't think of anything clever to put the 2 together.

The Juice Crew (tribute to an old Queensbridge rap supergroup consisting of Marley Marl, MC Shan, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Masta Ace, etc., also a pun on the obvious steroids crap)

Fremont A's of Oakland (It was the other way around last season)

Prince & The Revolution (since I have Prince Fielder in another team, har, har)

I've had this one for quite some time and when I saw this particular player was coming to America this was my team name if I had him or not. just so happens I got the guy. the team name is She Said...Fukudome

I've had this one for quite some time and when I saw this particular player was coming to America this was my team name if I had him or not. just so happens I got the guy. the team name is She Said...Fukudome

Yeah I landed him in my draft and my current name is..."Fuk_U_Gimme_Dome"

Im using 3rd Grade Bully.....Someone here suggested that in another team name thread, in terms of it being a stupid name, but I liked it and decided to roll with it

Client #9 DGL's

Team Sonic is my current baseball team because I had just goten smash and I love Sonic the Hedgehog

MarkyMarkATFB was my football name, because, well... Its Mark Wahlberg

My other football team was The Chocolate Bears, with a picture of Turk from Scrubs

A couple years back after the minnesota vikings sex boat thing, I was the Purple People Eaters

well my opponent in h2h this week is cleveland steamers........so i went with the logical team name here......2 girls 1 cup!!!!! B)

i guess we have more than one names thread......i already posted it earlier today.....but i guess when my opponent's team is cleveland steamers.............i'm going with 2 girls 1 cup!!!!