Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PacmanGeorge

Who to Start? WHIR

Standard Scoring

Allen Robinson @ Indy

Stewart @ Tampa Bay

Hyde vs GB

I have Gronk on a BYE so I'm stuck with these options.

I'd go Allen Robinson. The Davis effect is a big part of the negative for him, but he's so talented and Jacksonville will almost certainly be losing.

Tough choice. I'd probably take Stewart in a divisional game, just feel like he'll put up a decent game and I don't trust Hyde at all against GB. SF falls behind, and he'll be an after thought. Robinson would be my second choice.

I would go with Robinson. Not only is Jacksonville's offense better than expected (though still nothing great), there's always the hope of garbage time points.

Robinson's garbage time got me 6 points last week vs NE. And they lost 51-17. Need a good break down

I like Stewart at TB the most. Blue just ran wild on them last week and Carolina should be playing with a lead+ it's a divisional game. Robinson could see alot of Vontae and Bortles has been unimpressive thus far this season, garbage time or not. I'd completely avoid Hyde as SF is going to get buried early and have to abandon the run.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=546481

I'd say Allen Robinson personally out of those 3. Definitely wouldn't go with Hyde against GB.

Thanks for the help on mine!