Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dewey24

Blank Draft Worksheet?

Aside from producing yet another excel sheet for my draft this weekend, I was hoping to find one online somewhere. I had zero luck. It doesn't seem like there is one in RW's Draft Guide but I've been know to be "technoologically challenged".

I was hoping some of my RW's peeps might be of assistance here. Does anyone have one or know a site I can get one for free? I searched and most most want me to buy their draft guide which I don't want to do. I did find a baseballdoctors.com that claimed to have a free one for signing up for a free account and I tried that but haven't gotten my e-mail with log-in instructions and it's been over a day.

Anyone care to help a fellow fantasy gamer out?

rototimes.com used to have a free online tool.

Just tried it but they wany $14.95 for the draft guide.

No..they have an online tool that you can import your league specifics in and it give you back dollar values..doesn't cost anything

Just copy and past the players for ADP and top 250. That's what I did to put it on EXCEL.

All apologies but I think I mislead people. I'm (was) looking for a blank draft sheet where I can enter in everyone's picks. I have rankings and stats all set. I want to track what players other owners draft so I get an idea of their needs later on in the draft and adjust accordingly if necessary.

It's like playing Gin/Rummy and you see someon pickup two Kings from the pile. You know he needs that 3rd King.

Anyway, I have one now that will work. Thanks to all for the responses. Good luck in your drafts.

Want to hear how insane I am? I took the rankings from seven different sources, including Rotoworld, Rotowire, Yahoo, Fox, ESPN, & CBS, and then I averaged them all together to create a master Top-325. I then created a tiered cheat sheet out of it. I then adjusted them for injuries. I think they're pretty accurate.

http://melnickandgrecofantasysports.com/stats/Top300.pdf

This might be helpful if you write in the names of who your league mates took in the notes section. I'm not sure if that is what you were looking for. Sounds like you wanted a blank draft board or something.

Sounds like you have what you need though.

Hi Dewey,

I am working on an excel sheet right now and have been trying to get help with it for a while now. In a nutshell, what I have the excel sheet do is basically run the draft in excel as my draft in YAHOO! is progressing to keep things organized and do what you wanted. Unfortunately I haven't gotten it to work.

Can you send me what you found? I have been working on this sheet for almost 3 weeks now.

Thanks.

Again, thanks to all...

Ewan, thanks for sending me your stuff. It's pretty cool to look at rankings and some teams.

whiskey, that's insane alright but I think normal behavior around these parts B)

The Czar, thanks. I was looking for a blank draft board as opposed to rankings or player notes sheets. Thanks anyway though.

William, I'll PM you.

Again, thanks to all...

Ewan, thanks for sending me your stuff. It's pretty cool to look at rankings and some teams.

whiskey, that's insane alright but I think normal behavior around these parts ;)

The Czar, thanks. I was looking for a blank draft board as opposed to rankings or player notes sheets. Thanks anyway though.

William, I'll PM you.

Maybe this will help you ,

Free Printable Cheat Sheet: Draft Day Log.