Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDersEffect

Anderson/Hillman/Murray/Tannehill/Marshall for Foster/Ryan/Robinson/Vjax/Parker WHIR

Fed up w/ my RB busts and QB play. Super deep at RB. Was offered:

Arian Foster, Matt Ryan, Allen Robinson, Vincent Jackson, Devante Parker

for

Cj Anderson, Ronnie Hillman, Demarco Murray, Ryan Tannehill, Brandon Marshall

Am I crazy to consider this? The denver backfield is a mess and i want to get them off my roster.

I would hate to give up B Marsh honestly. With Ivory and Freeman you have a solid 1-2 punch at RB, along with Gore, Lewis and Hillman/Anderson as solid backup options.

You need QB help I agree but I don't like this deal. VJax and Robinson are too inconsistent. Marsh is a beast this year. Foster may end up being one as well but I think you are already sitting pretty at RB whereas WR not as much.

do it, those first 3 alone is worth it and you keep quality rotation at WR3 if none break free from the others

Yes I would make this deal. B Marsh is the only one of that group that would be hard to let go. You get an upgrade in Matty. Foster is the best running back in the trade if he stays healthy. I also like A Rob. Take the deal. Thanks for the help and GL

Yeah, I like this for you - You get the best player(s) in the deal, and significant upgrades at multiple positions.

Thanks for mine!

I would do it. Foster and Ryan are 2 best players in the deal. You're selling low on a few guys which is good. Biggest loss is Marshall but you can recover.

Thanks for mine.