Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bengalo

DDay advice needed WHIR

8 team 9 cat roto league. got the 3rd pick.

leaning towards harden as my first pick but really have no idea who should follow on 14 and 19.

guessing the top 8 will be davis, curry, harden, durant, lebron, westbrook, cp3 and cousins. 9 to 18 should be thompson, kawhi, lillard, gobert, butler, george, anthony, wall, gobert, griffin right? can you rank them with harden as my first pick?

who would be the next best choice as my third pick, if my prediction comes true? ibaka? millsap? horford? vuc?

I would lean towards Millsap. Brings it every night, and fills your stats: 17/8/3 with a 3, and a couple of steals, and a block. You would do great to get him in the 2nd round.

Millsap over Gobert or Butler? Guess there is a chance getting him in the third round. Would you take Millsap over Horford?

I like him over Gobert who I think is over-rated this year. Very close with Butler. I definitely take Milsapp over Horford.

Don't get Gobert, even if he lives up to his hype, you destroy one of Harden's best CATs in FT.

Gobert will not destroy FT as much as other poor FT shooting bigs and if you have a few studs in FT you can easily make up for that. If he is available I would take him over Millsap. I also really love Butler. Those 3 would be an amazing core and great for roto league too.

Help here if you can http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=550491