Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GridironWolves

Who would you drop? WHIR!

Need to drop one player in order to pickup QB for this week.

Who would you drop? Half-pont PPR

QB (Empty)
WR Kendall Wright
WR Alshon Jeffery
WR Donte Moncrief
RB Le'Veon Bell
RB Mark Ingram (played)
TE Travis Kelce
W/R/T Tyler Eifert

K Justin Tucker

DEF Denver

BN Justin Forsett
BN Jarvis Landry
BN Allen Hurns
BN Todd Gurley
BN Ben Roethlisberger
BN Brandon LaFell

WHIR!!!

Damn that's a tough one. I would drop Wright for your QB and then start Landry in the WR spot.

Thanks for the help on mine.

i would drop wright as well, until the titans coaching staff figures out their plan.

really tough. i would probably go Wright as well i think. he has the lowest ROS upside imo. if not than LaFell. i really don't think you even need him with your WRs. i guess it depends on how much you believe in him. he's a WR3 with WR2 upside for his first few weeks back and there's no guarantee that he'll be a consistent WR2 imo. there's a slight chance you could pick him back up next week anyway.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=553116

Drop Lafell. He hasn't played a down. Everybody falls in love with last years production and average players like him are not just gonna produce like last year when they haven't played for months.

lafell probably. if you're really feeling the hype you could drop wright.

Curious who have you been playing at QB. LaFell or Wright

Each week I'd hunt for QB (until Big Ben returns). Last week was Vick, the week before Carr. Now, I'm thinking Kaepernick because they kickoff at 3:25, so I'd buy some time to help me make the decision. The thing is I like Wright today, so I guess it will have to come to LaFell... Unless Hurns delivers nothing.

Wright......Lafell hasn't played but has the far better QB throwing to him when he does start up.

Unfortunately the drop has to be Lafell who I'm sure you just picked, can make a case for Wright also. GL

i think lafell is the drop is well.... wright is at least the #1 wr on that team.... they are gonna start throwin it to him more

Thanks for mine. I'd give a slight nod to dropping Lafell, even though it's tempting to hold him. Wright has at least seen some solid production at times this year. Too many mouths to feed in NE for Lafell to beat out Wright here.

Tough call. I'd probably drop Wright. People are hot on LaFell right now so you might be able to reclaim if he makes it through waivers.

LaFell. Wright is emerging in spite of his team.

Thanks for your help!

Agree with Lafell. No guarantee he comes close to last years production esp with Lewis now in the mix. Thanks for mine

That some great depth. I guess you have to drop Wrigjt or LaFell. And I prefer to keep LaFell based on potential ceiling.

Drop Wright.