Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bosaii

Opinion - Trade Mirotic and Dragic for Giannis and Valanciunas? WHIR

12 team H2H weekly (points scoring) league. I'm not worried about categories, but more about overall production. I feel this could help improve my C and SF options. Think it's an improvement or a loss?

Thanks.

My Team:

Reggie Jackson G,PG | DET
Kobe Bryant G,SG | LAL
Goran Dragic G,PG,SG | MIA
Jordan Clarkson G,PG | LAL
Carmelo Anthony F,SF | NY
Nikola Mirotic F,PF | CHI
Anthony Davis F,PF | NO
Gorgui Dieng C,F,PF | MIN
Meyers Leonard C,F,PF | POR
Reserves
Aaron Gordon F,PF | ORL

Myles Turner F,PF | IND
Jarrett Jack G,PG,SG | BKN
Injured
Brandon Jennings G,PG | DET

Points league I'd do everything I can to retain nikola. He's going to be awesome through the season. Dragic is a definite move, I'd even consider kobe and clarkson before mirotic. If the owner will bite on kobe dragic I'd rather have that pushed through

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=560127#entry5962814

I'd rather hold Mirotic, but PF is my strongest with Anthony Davis, and I feel that Valanciunas can come semi-close to his production overall... just not sure about it.

Yeah the owner of jonas in my points league is holding tight to jonas. Giannis and jonas is noce for you but if he won't move them for any package outside of mirotic then it wouldn't be the worst.

I would hold on to mirotic. He is having a great year so far. The new offense bulls are running makes him very effective.

Yeah the owner of jonas in my points league is holding tight to jonas. Giannis and jonas is noce for you but if he won't move them for any package outside of mirotic then it wouldn't be the worst.

In my points format, Mirotic is currently at 28 FPPG, with Jonas at 32 FPPG. Giannis is above them all, in the upper 30s (small sample sizes of course)

I'm going against the grain here and say I like it. I think JV is due for a big year.

Not really knowledgeable in points leagues, but overall I do prefer the Alphabet/JV side. Mirotic is playing great right now and he will for the ROS, but if you can't keep him, I still think that you'd edge out with the W. Thanks for the help on mine.

I'm siding with the greek and JV side. The loss of nikola should be worth it I think both of the other guys will have big years.

Thanks for the help