Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Commish

Buy low on Danny Green?

His owner won't stop bringing up how slow his start has been, and I came out of the draft way shorter on shooters than I'd like. I'm not 100% convinced he's gonna turn into last season's Danny Green, but that's still a ripe buy-low target, and I'm over-stocked on big men, especially since I managed to snag Bjelica before the breakout game.

Team is in the sig, but I'm thinking about throwing out T-Jones or maybe even Gortat for a straight swap on my punt PTS/FT% squad. Thoughts?

If you trade either of Gortat or Jones, you're selling them both low.. TJones can shoot decently and Gortat is more valuable.

Considering your team it would have to be one of your guards for a 1-for-1 with Green..

I'd stay put or look for another target. There's probably other GMs willing to take Gortat/Jones and give more than Green.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=563497

Wow, unexpected lack of love for a possible Danny Green resurgence. I shall keep that in mind.

Hope I was helpful on yours.

As a Green owner, I do have faith in him turning it around.. Put it this way: If either of those guys got offered to me, I'd accept that offer and run.

Just saying you can get a more secure player with less variant, ie you don't have to necessarily wait for them to heat up

Interesting. What I really need is another PG, but thanks to the weird injury for Jones and slow start Gortat, I think they're both undervalued in my league. Could maybe get Kemba Walker for one or the other right now? But maybe best to hold until one or the other cooking, try to eke out wins in the meantime.

Yeah it's not a bad idea to hold. Jones is practicing so he might see some time on the floor by the end of the week or next week. It's not that bad because it's not like a muscle or ligament sprain. He could still hit the gym and maintain his physical health.

Unlike my Cousins who couldn't even run and looked gassed after 20 mins

PG: C. Paul, D. Williams, D. Collison

SG: L. Galloway, K. Middleton

SF: K. Leonard, D. Gallinari, N. Batum, A. Iguoadala

PF: T. Jones(IR), M. Leonard, K. Towns, N. Bjelica

C: R. Gobert, A. Drummond, M. Gortat

Bold are the guys that I would trade straight up for Green.

Italicized are the guys that I would consider trading for Green.