Rotoworld.com Forums

Butler's injury WHIR

I saw the news about his foot yesterday and it concerns me as I just traded for him. Now there is one owner who really likes Butler and wants to have him. Here is his team:

PG: Knight, Teague, Payton

SG: Ellis, Wade, Redick

SF: Ariza, Giannis, Miles

PF: Randolph, Whiteside

C: Cousins, Bogut

He offered me Knight already, but I don't think I'll accept that, I was thinking of asking for Teague and Giannis. Is that enough for Jimmy? Are there any other possible trades that can benefit me? Should I even trade Jimmy?

Thanks for the help and as always WHIR.

I don´t know much about the injury, but assuming it´s not that serious:

Knight - not enough

Teague + Greek freak - Hell yeah!! But I´m not sure he´ll accept it.

I would try for any 2 between Ellis, Greek Freak and Teague

Don´t put Whiteside in the equasion, you´ll ruin your good FT%

I love Giannis to be honest..Teague is a lil up and down but I do believe Giannis can have similar value as butler and Teague would be a lil sweetner on the deal...or maybe ask for knight and Giannis ! Haha never know what could happen. If he doesn't go for Teague and Giannis i would just stick with jimmy

If you can take the FT hit, try going for Whiteside and Knight. Giannis is also a nice option but I like Whiteside because him alone can win you blocks. Or maybe Whiteside and Giannis if you can pull it off?

I would offer Butler + Dragic for Knight + Giannis.

help on mine? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=570455

this

or simply butler for giannis and teague (less good)

On the other hand, im not sure if butlers injury is really going to affect him in the long run. Chicago is one of the teams that has played the least amount of games this season. so holding on to him makes sense. However, any of these trades also look really good.the first option is the best so only trade the second option if you really really want to get rid of butler.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=570565#entry6092171

Knight and Greek freak. Knight as been on fire recently...great fit for that PHX guard heavy play. Do that, forget bout Teague...i dont like how handles their guys at end of seasons (assuming they finish out with gd record like last yr)

Archived