Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skratska6

...Bench Julio?

Really considering benching Julio this week, need more opinions. If not him, who?

In the playoffs, best over two weeks, can change starters next week. Full PPR, my #2 seed against the #3 seed. I'm probably the favorite in the series.

I need 2 WR and a Flex, and my options are:

Allen Robinson v. IND

Julio @ CAR

AJ Green v. PIT

Mike Evans v. NO

Evans and Green both have super juicy matchups. Green always shows up for division games, big game with a rival, probably going to be a lot of scoring. New Orleans defense sucks, Tampa offense playing well.

Who can I bench out of these four?

WHIR, just leave a link in your post please. Thanks.

Well, it certainly gives you the best chance of overtaking the "Biggest Fantasy Football Idiot in History" position. This ignoble honor is currently held by Walter Schwartz of Oxnard, California, who drafted Ryan Leaf #1 overall in 1998, but benching the NFL's #1 PPR WR for your first playoff game as a healthy scratch might just earn you the title.

This ignoble honor is currently held by Walter Schwartz of Oxnard, California, who drafted Ryan Leaf #1 overall in 1998, but benching the NFL's #1 PPR WR for your first playoff game as a healthy scratch might just earn you the title.

Holy run on scentence...

Sit Evans.

Well, it certainly gives you the best chance of overtaking the "Biggest Fantasy Football Idiot in History" position. This ignoble honor is currently held by Walter Schwartz of Oxnard, California, who drafted Ryan Leaf #1 overall in 1998, but benching the NFL's #1 PPR WR for your first playoff game as a healthy scratch might just earn you the title.

Thanks for the advice on who to bench instead.

Did you read the post? I don't think you did. I think you just took this as another opportunity to make people on a forum think you're really smart and they're really dumb.

Did you read the post? I don't think you did. I think you just took this as another opportunity to make people on a forum think you're really smart and they're really dumb.

Most people probably have him blocked honestly.

Your question was should you bench Julio. I said no and gave you some free entertainment in the process. If really dumb people think I'm really smart because of it, then maybe they're not so dumb after all.

Your question was should you bench Julio. I said no and gave you some free entertainment in the process. If really dumb people think I'm really smart because of it, then maybe they're not so dumb after all.

No, the title was bench Julio, because I actually have 3 other great options with great match ups. In the post is who should I bench instead? The title is an attention grabber. Just proving beyond doubt that you didn't read the post. In the future, please read the post before commenting.

This ignoble honor is currently held by Walter Schwartz of Oxnard, California, who drafted Ryan Leaf #1 overall in 1998, but benching the NFL's #1 PPR WR for your first playoff game as a healthy scratch might just earn you the title.

Holy run on scentence...

Sit Evans.

Not a run on sentence, English major.

No, the title was bench Julio, because I actually have 3 other great options with great match ups. In the post is who should I bench instead? The title is an attention grabber. Just proving beyond doubt that you didn't read the post. In the future, please read the post before commenting.

tl;dr

tl;dr

Here I was, thinking that you were a narcissist. I really thought you believed what you said. So disappointing to find out that you're just a troll. Until next time. . .

I would also go green and Evans this week. Hard to bench julio but Evans has such a juicy matchup

So Robinson is an obvious must start. Evans probably is too. Julio's gonna be on Norman Islsnd, but Cooks played well this past Sunday. I wouldn't risk it. Bench Green who has a tendency to randomly go missing

I would go Robinson, Julio, and Green, but definitely a tough choice!

I would also go green and Evans this week. Hard to bench julio but Evans has such a juicy matchup

forgot to mention arob, so arbo, green and evans

To be honest the title question comes off as, should I bench Julio.