Rotoworld.com Forums

Wall for Jackson & Ibaka? WHIR

Bengalo

Should I give my Jackson & Ibaka for his Wall? JW is the best player in the deal but do I need him and can I compensate the missing blocks and rebounds from Ibaka?

My team:

Lillard, Bledsoe, Jackson

Barton, Clarkson

Durant, Kawhi

Millsap, Ibaka

Towns, Dieng, Gortat, Valanciunas

I don't think compensating for the blocks is really necessary seeing you got multiple guys who average around a block a game (Towns, Dieng, Gortat, Millsap, Durant, Kawhi, Valanciunas).

That being said I don't love the trade all that much. I think Ibaka is dispensable in your team but I don't know if Wall is the way to go. His scoring, FG% and Rebounds are around the same numbers as Jackson, his ft% is worse. His only real usable asset for you is steals but then I would much rather have Kyle Lowry.

So my advice would be to offer this package for Lowry and search the waiverwire for something decent (since it's a 8 team league this wouldn't be so hard)

Thanks for the help in mine.

I don´t like that trade either.

I don't think compensating for the blocks is really necessary seeing you got multiple guys who average around a block a game (Towns, Dieng, Gortat, Millsap, Durant, Kawhi, Valanciunas).

That being said I don't love the trade all that much. I think Ibaka is dispensable in your team but I don't know if Wall is the way to go. His scoring, FG% and Rebounds are around the same numbers as Jackson, his ft% is worse. His only real usable asset for you is steals but then I would much rather have Kyle Lowry.

So my advice would be to offer this package for Lowry and search the waiverwire for something decent (since it's a 8 team league this wouldn't be so hard)

I agree with this. I think you are underating Ibaka, he is way too much to give away for the difference between Wall and RJ. Shot blockers with excelente %s and the ocasional 3 are hard to find (good thing you have KAT)

That being said looking what do you think of Ibaka+Clarckson or Barton? If the guy wants RJ give him Clarckson, Barton or Dieng, not Iblocka

Thanks for the help in mine. I see we have similar strategies Bledsoe, Ibaka, Towns, Dieng and Wall are also in my team ;)

Archived