Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rush2112

First world problem at QB Brady vs Wilson

Wilson, old coach talkin shiz about him. Wouldnt surprise me if they run it up Patriots style. Meanwhile, you have to get what you can in first half in New England cause they are going to salt the clock in second. Good luck.

It's easily Wilson for me this week. The Pats will beat Tennessee but I just don't see them as a high-flying passing attack right now. Looking at a 20-6 score or something....

Seattle should continue to pour on the pts against Cle at home

Go with Wilson, has been unstoppable , Brady should have a good game, but Wilson had been top QB over last month.

Thanks for the help everyone, gonna go Wilson have a feeling he goes nuts in the game today. As Hawks run the scoreboard up! GL to all this week!

Many are assuming Brady has the flu. Where is the source of that? Remember when Michael Jordan played with the flu? Yeah. Wilson is on a tear, but who Brady is also at home in a dream match up. I say Brady pretty easily.

Having second thoughts about starting Wilson and want to start Brady. Anyone else?

Final decision has been made for me, i'm going Brady and that's it. It's not a money league so i won't lose anything :)

GL to all this week!

I still have same problem and with Point per completion I am going with Brady