Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Axe Elf

Bold Predictions for Week 16 (2015)

Kellen Moore will have one of the three best fantasy performances by a Cowboys' QB this season. (The previous three best were 23.64 points by Matt Cassel in Week 9, 22.14 points by Tony Romo in Week 1, and 14.34 points by Brandon Weeden in Week 4.)

Teddy Bridgewater will be a top 5 fantasy QB in Week 16.

There will be at least 5 combined interceptions in the Houston @ Tennessee game (assuming Brian Hoyer is out).

Karlos Williams will gain over 100 combined yards and two TDs for Buffalo against Dallas.

Steven Jackson will have more fantasy points for the Patriots against the Jets than Chris Ivory will have for the Jets against the Patriots.

Matt Jones will have a TD of at least 40 yards for Washington against Philadelphia.

Todd Gurley will be held to 8 standard fantasy points or less for St. Louis against Seattle.

Jeremy Maclin will score two TDs for Kansas City against Cleveland.

Doug Baldwin will not score a TD in Week 16.

Greg Olsen will have more fantasy points for the Panthers against the Falcons than Julio Jones will have for the Falcons against the Panthers.

Austin Seferian-Jenkins will score two TDs for Tampa Bay against Chicago.

Let's hear some of yours...

Christine Michael will rush for 150 yards and 3 touchdowns. After the game he will walk to mid-field, get down on one knee, and ascend to heaven on a white stallion as the Fallen Savior Josh Gordon awaits him at the pearly gates.

Christine Michael will rush for 150 yards and 3 touchdowns. After the game he will walk to mid-field, get down on one knee, and ascend to heaven on a white stallion as the Fallen Savior Josh Gordon awaits him at the pearly gates.

you win sir.

David Johnson outscores Gurley enough this week to become the season-long leader for FFL points by a rookie RB -- en route to winning OROY.

David Johnson outscores Gurley enough this week to become the season-long leader for FFL points by a rookie RB -- en route to winning OROY.

OCD

My preseason bold prediction of Bradford & McFadden both playing full seasons almost panned out.

Mike gillislee and karlos williams both have low end rb1 days, aj green has one big play saving his day from terrible to mid wr2, lamar miller gets 100 yards and td, kirk cousins is qb1 for the week, gronkowski scores 3td 100 yards all on my team lol

Megatron puts up a doughnut.

Skins beat the eagles in a shootout 52-35.

Lamar miller goes over 100 + TD.

Julio scores on Norman.

David johnson has anothet big game 150 + pass TD and run TD.

Seahawks offense comes back down to earth....Lose to rams 13 - 17.

Big Ben throws 5 TDs.

TY has a monster game with 150 + 2 TD.

Gore goes over 100 + TD.

Gronk is held out of the endzone.

And of course all of this helps me win the championship big :)

The Falcons treat their matchup with Carolina like their super bowl, and one chance to redeem themselves as a laughing stock, and decisively upset the Panthers. Julio, Ryan, Freeman go off.

Sad faced Cam pouts his way through post game interview.

Following weeks: Carolina rests guys next week, loses, and remain in an unsettling psychological funk, all as a result of the Atl upset. They then one-and-done themselves out of the playoffs.

The Falcons treat their matchup with Carolina like their super bowl, and one chance to redeem themselves as a laughing stock, and decisively upset the Panthers. Julio, Ryan, Freeman go off.

Following weeks: Carolina rests guys next week, loses, and remain in an unsettling psychological funk, all as a result of the Atl upset. They then one-and-done themselves out of the playoffs.

So are you a falcons fan or a Cam hater? Or are all the falcons on your squad?

So are you a falcons fan or a Cam hater? Or are all the falcons on your squad?

I have no allegiance to either team. I have nothing against Cam. I have Julio in two lineups. May have the luxury to sit him in one.

I just like a good tragedy.

Bold Prediction: I will miss out on watching Championship week because of the girlfriend.

I'm in 5 leagues and have made it to the Finals in 4 of them.

Last year, every Sunday was a pain in the butt to even get a chance to watch football. "We could be spending this time doing something together, but you're just sitting there in front of the TV. (Even though I make it a priority to make Saturday "Her day" because I dont want her barking at me for Sunday........doesn't matter to her if I take her on a date on Saturday nite...the very next day she acts like nothing happened

This year, it's gotten better, but seriously of all weeks. She decides to start bitching on Championship week? "You're taking this opportunity for granted blah blah blah"

lol

/rant

Gurley vs Seattle………..18 carries/ 110 yards / 2 Tds

Rodgers out scores Palmer by 10+ standard points this week going head to head

good luck to all this week

Bold Prediction: I will miss out on watching Championship week because of the girlfriend.

Last year, every Sunday was a pain in the butt to even get a chance to watch football. "We could be spending this time doing something together, but you're just sitting there in front of the TV. (Even though I make it a priority to make Saturday "Her day" because I dont want her barking at me for Sunday........doesn't matter to her if I take her on a date on Saturday nite...the very next day she acts like nothing happened

This year, it's gotten better, but seriously of all weeks. She decides to start bitching on Championship week? "You're taking this opportunity for granted blah blah blah"

lol

/rant

hope you don't have this girlfriend in a keeper league, redraft, maybe ok

lol

/rant

Not So Bold Prediction: In two years, you won't remember her name.

A guy who is in 5+ leagues should not be with a girl who won't allow fantasy and football to be important to him, especially at the end of the season.

lol

/rant

A guy who is in 5+ leagues should not be with a girl who won't allow fantasy and football to be important to him, especially at the end of the season.

This.^ I come from a woman's point of view. I'm in three leagues, two of which are in championships plus have a Draftkings account. It gives my husband and myself a great hobby together and I definitely don't bug him on Sundays to go the mall. There's nothing wrong with you and you seem to give her sufficient attention on the weekend.Find a woman that shares your football love.

lol

/rant

You're doing it all wrong, already off on the wrong foot. You make the rules, not the other way around.

lol

/rant

This.^ I come from a woman's point of view. I'm in three leagues, two of which are in championships plus have a Draftkings account. It gives my husband and myself a great hobby together and I definitely don't bug him on Sundays to go the mall. There's nothing wrong with you and you seem to give her sufficient attention on the weekend.Find a woman that shares your football love.

She just sounds too high maintenance. My wife doesn't love football but knows I like it so she doesn't bother me too much about watching it on Sunday's. And sometimes Monday and Thursday nights.

lol

/rant

Your girlfriend seems to be defective. Is the warranty on her still good? If not, you could return her back to your local Build-A-Girlfriend workshop for a refund. After the weekend, you could maybe buy yourself a cheaper, quieter model that won't spiral out of control. Those models are limited edition; and difficult to get, but you might get lucky if you look at the ones with lower resale value.

lol

/rant

You should put her on waivers.