Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evobeatsti

Klay and Favors for AD? WHIR!

Ok, heres the trade, I give my Klay and Favors, I get his Anthony Davis.

I'm about to pull the trigger. Is this a good deal for me or should I try to give less? I will be missing Klay's 3's as the #1 guy in the league is beating me in 3's but I feel like AD is just better overall. I won't be filling an empty roster spot with a waiver guy since Favors is currently sitting on my IR. THANKS for the help!

Team in Sig

Yea... My only worry is AD's health and shut down rumors... I think Klay will be trending up again.. But if you can live with AD's risk then do it for sure, yea

I drafted AD but would've gone another route if I could do it all over again. I've never owned a player before that has sat out so many games with weird injuries. Don't get me wrong, AD fills the stat sheet when he's healthy though.

If you're ready to ride that roller coaster, pull the trigger. He's young and the injuries aren't recurring i.e. knee problems so I would do this trade.

P.S. Thanks for helping on my topic!

Right from the get go (after reading this), I'd definitely say pull the trigger! Getting AD is a huge upgrade and good luck with the rest of the fantasy season!

I wont do that trade..i am a safe guy and ad is far from safe....anyways ad is so underperforming(by his standards) this season...ill the try the safer rputes like cousins....

Keep your guys. Klay got 1st round upside himslef and has great pos. Maybe shut down rumors would allow you to low ball him if you really want him. Keep klay and favors.

Keep your guys. Klay is playing to beat that 72-10 record and Faves is playing to make the playoffs. They are gonna play hard all season long.

Playing the devil i know, i've had Klay in seasons past and he is a very durable player, can have off nights but is a Splash brother and is a huge part of the special W's lineup. Favours with his back is a bit of an issue, but i just prefer my marquee player to be one who is solid and has no question marks over him. Earlier in the season i'd do an AD for that, but in the business end you want certitude with your upper end players, and i feel your blokes offer that more than AD.

Hold tight, if last night is any indication why, Klay can kill it. Favors will be fine when imo.

If you have the depth then you make the trade. I personally traded for AD earlier in the year giving up Chris Paul and Thad Young. It's hurt me pretty bad but I still believe the Brow rights the ship and puts these little dings behind him.

Personally I go after AD, use Klay as your starting point and if they still want Favors then you need in my opinion a Top 50 player back as well.

Good luck

I traded MGasol and Middleton for AD and I kinda regret it. Dude is sooooffffft. If you can handle the health issues, go for it.

favs has never been what we were promised ie top 25 potential but w Klay as well I believe ROS they achieve more than an on again off again AD will. again NOP fading and that doesnt bode well for a guy playing thru nagging injuries as season closes.