Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ragnaroker

Conley for Batum + RoLo? (WHIR)

9 cat H2H keeper league where we keep 8 year to year. I was offered the following trade

I give: Mike Conley

I get: Nicolas Batum, Robin Lopez OR Omri Casspi

My current roster

PG: Chris Paul, Mike Conley, Derrick Rose

SG: Archie Goodwin (PG/SG), Bradley Beal, Andre Iguodala (SG/SF) Goran Dragic (PG/SG)

SF: Jae Crowder (SF/PF), Gordon Hayward (SG/SF)

PF: Paul Millsap (PF/C), Ryan Anderson (PF/C), Blake Griffin (PF/C)

C: Anthony Davis (PF/C), Amir Johnson (PF/C)

This is a variation of a previous trade where he wanted Hayward, but is now asking for Conley after I turned him down. Is this a good trade for me? Leaves me with Dragic, Goodwin, and Rose backing up CP3. Batum or Conley would be one of my keepers. If yes, who would you rather have RoLo or Casspi?

Thanks and leave a link.

I'd rather have Casspi, with that roster. I would make the deal, I like getting the assists from Batum at the SF spot.

thanks for answering my mirotic question

I'd rather have the Batum side without the throw in.. so ihave to say do it. maybe take lopez for extra C depth but you'd have to drop either Mirza or iggy...

thanks for answering my mirotic question

I'd rather have the Batum side without the throw in.. so ihave to say do it. maybe take lopez for extra C depth but you'd have to drop either Mirza or iggy...

Sorry my roster was a little outdated, I have Amir Johnson instead of Mirza now.

I am not sure I like this for you as you would have to make a couple drops and moving Conley would leave you pretty thin at PG with Rose' durability issues.

By any chance is Schroder available on the wire? I would take Batum and lopez for Conley. Then if Schroder is available drop Amir for him.

^^ Good move right there.

By any chance is Schroder available on the wire? I would take Batum and lopez for Conley. Then if Schroder is available drop Amir for him.

I wish, its a 14 team league so most upside stashes are stashed.

I like this deal with RLo...Batum gives you everything and RLo is finally picking things up.

As a Batum Owner myself, I like his versatility a lot more then what mike conley provides. Batum more then adequately compensates you in assists aand you dont lose 3pts or steals. The real question is whether you think Batum can put up these stats long term. He could be playing for that new contract....i'd still do the trade though.

If Batum can stay fit, he should be awesome as he's the vital cog of Charlotte, much more so than when he was a bit-part player at Portland. And Ro-Lo, he's a slow starter to seasons but for a big man he's very durable, he's only reaching his prime and i feel is quite good to have as a C. Casspi is very good if Gay and DMC are out, but there's not too much left to eat after they have their way. PLus WCS might start getting a handful of minutes in there too at Casspi's expense.