Rotoworld.com Forums

Vucevic for Giannis and Harrison Barnes? WHIR TRADE

nohboy33

I like the Giannis side a bit more, just because he's slightly more versatile, especially with his stocks. I think you could say he has the highest ceiling, but Vucevic is probably a much more stable player. Barnes is a decent throw in, but I don't think he adds too much value to this deal.

I like the Giannis side a bit more, just because he's slightly more versatile, especially with his stocks. I think you could say he has the highest ceiling, but Vucevic is probably a much more stable player. Barnes is a decent throw in, but I don't think he adds too much value to this deal.

The only other throw in on that level would be Wesley Mathews, Schroder, or Jokic and I like Barnes the best of those guys.

The only other throw in on that level would be Wesley Mathews, Schroder, or Jokic and I like Barnes the best of those guys.

Yeah, Barnes probably is the most consistent player among those options. I was just saying he doesn't really influence my opinion of the deal either way.

Archived