Rotoworld.com Forums

My Kemba Walker + Ariza for Paul George + one more. BUT WHO? (100% WHIR)

Brandayz

I'm 100% sure to make the playoffs right now and i'm quite hot on Pacers playoff schedule and maybe a little bit concerned about Kemba not keeping it up here after the all star break (he has been a beast)

The George owner and I are discussing a trade for my Kemba and Ariza for his Paul George and one more

Who should this be: Ibaka or Markieff? Or should i just stay put?

My team is:

PG: Kyrie Irving, Kemba Walker, Oladipo

SG: Lord Covington, Jimmy Butler, Klay Thompson
SF: Ariza, Otto Porter, Evan Turner
PF: Aaron Gordon, Durant
C: Pau Gasol, Myles Turner

IL: Griffin (I don't know if he will make the playoffs)

I would want Ibaka, but I am not sure if that's too much to ask.

I understand why you would want Markieff Morris, but his usage is going to be highly uncertain. The Wizards want a stretch four, and Markieff does not fully fulfill that archetype, even though he scores occasional threes. Plus, he's ******** little bitch, so you might have to take that into consideration.

Well, I'm a little higher on Markieff than the above poster--he's not going to give you the Suns numbers, and if you're on the Markieff HC thread, it's pointed out that his game of posting up doesn't mesh well with the Wiz's up-tempo P&R and spot up shooting. But Wall wanted a stretch 4 and though Markieff's not that guy, at least they're going to try to make it work. Don't forget, Beal/Porter are injury prone so Markieff could be the 2nd option in an unlikely but possible scenario. Also note that having Porter/Dudley play 4 didn't work well since neither can bash on defense against bigger guys, and Markieff was shipped for Blair/Hump so he's got little competition, save for injury prone Nene.

Anyway, I'd ask for Markieff. Got a great PO schedule. There's no way you could get Ibaka. Well, ask nicely. haha.

But if I ask nicely, Ibaka would be the best player to get right? also for my team??

Would you give up Kemba and Ariza for them if you look at my team?

PG: Kyrie Irving, Kemba Walker, Oladipo

SG: Lord Covington, Jimmy Butler, Klay Thompson
SF: Ariza, Otto Porter, Evan Turner
PF: Aaron Gordon, Durant
C: Pau Gasol, Myles Turner

IL: Griffin (I don't know if he will make the playoffs)

Paul George fills the Butler/K.Leonard archetype, which means he does everything for his team and fills every stat sheet. If Morris was at his best, then he might be the better fit and might make up for the loss of steals. But it's hard to say what his role is going to be bc the Wizards have experimenting heavily with the four this season.

I'd stay put to see what happens.

Archived