Rotoworld.com Forums

try to ship Irving? WHIR

with news on cavs possibly resting players later into the season, I was wondering if I should try shipping him out. What value is he worth now? Would someone like Kemba or Paul George be a good target? Or is there a chance that other stars sit out as well and I should just hold? WHIR

edit: how about Irving plus Klay for Curry, or even Kawhi or Durant? I could settle with Durant but my only concern is his poor playoff schedule in my league.

That's tough it it will be hard to get Kemba straight use, maybe Irving and some mediocre player but if u want one for one, irving can only get u a third round player such as Olidio/favors/Reggie/ Isaiah. I try for Isaiah bc of similar stats.

That's tough it it will be hard to get Kemba straight use, maybe Irving and some mediocre player but if u want one for one, irving can only get u a third round player such as Olidio/favors/Reggie/ Isaiah. I try for Isaiah bc of similar stats.

Thanks! Would owning Isaiah be a risk though given his wrist soreness? He's been in a quite a shooting slump lately.

If you can get Kemba go for it. But also be aware that Kyrie doesn't have the same amount of wear on him this season as the rest of the players since he was out the first few months.

I know, that's why I got Kyrie. I was surprised that they will still rest him despite starting the season much later :(

Archived