Rotoworld.com Forums

Lawson, D.Lee, or M.Leonard WHIR

beeray

holding lawson right now, but the chances of him going to a team with a starting gig for him are seeming lower and lower. drop him now for lee or leonard? wait until the weekend? if it makes a difference, I'm half a game behind first and winner of the regular season gets their buy-in back in my league.

WHIR, leave a link

ive got this week in the bag, so really i need production for next week. leonard has only put together two good games though, are you guys thinking he'll stay hot? i think i might sit on lawson until at least saturday to see if he'll get picked up.

I'm in the exact same position as you, but 2 games behind first with the exact players on ww as I also currently have Lawson.

I'm gonna hold him for a couple days to see if he signs with a team. I always go for the player with the most upside and Ty is a difference maker.

Not exactly thrilled with Lawson's outlook. There's only a few teams where I see him carving out value and IND is definitely not one of them (they'd be NY/NJ only, Jazz would've been decent since Mack's terrible too).

I'd take D Lee. Somewhat consistent low-end big man stats even in a limited role; unless you need off-position treys (and that's it) for some reason, go with D Lee.

Archived