LOL BRADSHAW

BRADSHAW IS BEING TALKED ABOUT IN THIS THREAD.

Good lord.

I despise Tom Brady, but wouldn't even fathom BRADSHAW would be thrown in as a rebuttal.

Bradshaw, good lord. 

I was going to stop, but I cant.

212:210 212:210 212:210 212:210212:210 212:210212:210 212:210212:210 212:210212:210 212:210212:210 212:210212:210 212:210212:210 212:210

41 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Well your opinion is wrong. You cite "same amount of rings but worse protection" as the reason Bradshaw is better. What a joke. Brady hasn't had great protection, and he hasn't had a defense full of hall of famers or a great RB either.

...not to mention Bradshaw's stats are not impressive at all, even for his time period.

I'm not comparing era's, I'm comparing rule changes that make the position easier to play. It's just a fact.

Actually an old school guy I'd throw out there would be Archie Manning. I think Archie wanted to be sure that neither of his sons had to play on garbage teams like he did. But if they had, I doubt either would have been as good and their Pop. Archie Manning could straight ball.

• Like 1

I think that great stats along with Super Bowl wins will determine whether Brady or Manning is the greatest. While we can debate at this time between the two all I can say is if Brady wins a fifth superbowl ..that should end all debate and you Have to go with Brady as the official GOAT nationwide. 

Edited by SyNdicateZ

28 minutes ago, Fiveohnine said:

Actually an old school guy I'd throw out there would be Archie Manning. I think Archie wanted to be sure that neither of his sons had to play on garbage teams like he did. But if they had, I doubt either would have been as good and their Pop. Archie Manning could straight ball.

Throw out for what? GOAT?

I'll have what you are smoking.

No. Just saying Archie was better than his sons and Bradshaw.

But GOAT? Elway hasn't been part of this discussion yet.

4 minutes ago, Fiveohnine said:

No. Just saying Archie was better than his sons and Bradshaw.

But GOAT? Elway hasn't been part of this discussion yet.

Peyton has more MVPs than Archie has probowls.

More than twice as many in fact.

Edited by dmb3684

I just said Archie played on garbage teams.

They played in totally different eras. But the fact remains, Archie made plays that Peyton could never dream of making. Check YouTube if you don't believe me.

2 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Well your opinion is wrong. You cite "same amount of rings but worse protection" as the reason Bradshaw is better. What a joke. Brady hasn't had great protection, and he hasn't had a defense full of hall of famers or a great RB either.

...not to mention Bradshaw's stats are not impressive at all, even for his time period.

Also, telling someone that their opinion is wrong is a completely ignorant statement. It's an opinion.

1 hour ago, Fiveohnine said:

Archie made plays that Peyton could never dream of making.

So did Mike Vick. What is your point?

For a short time Vick was better too. What's yours?

vick at least played in the same era. So the comparison is easier. 

Edited by Fiveohnine

3 minutes ago, Fiveohnine said:

For a short time Vick was better too. What's yours?

vick at least played in the same era. So the comparison is easier. 

My point is, you are literally the only person on earth that thinks Archie is better than Peyton and I'm not sure why he is being talked about in this thread.

Not even sure why this thread is back again really. 

• Like 1

Well, there's "better" as far as pure talent/ability. Then there's the entire picture and including results, championships, etc. 

I'm definitely NOT the only person who knows Archie Manning had more of the former. Just most of the fantasy football crowd is too young to know how good he was, since he is older than fantasy. 

5 hours ago, Fiveohnine said:

I pretty much hate the Pats but I would take Brady as my real QB over Manning any day. Stronger, more accurate arm, stronger willpower, less fragile. 

That said, I'd definitely take Manning as my fantasy QB. I especially used to love how he'd pass it on the goal line to pad my stats. That stuff was golden. 

Manning recorded the most accurate season in history. Brady may be more accurate now but not manning in his prime. The neck surgery took a lot from manning. Had he not had to have it. He would still be playing.

28 minutes ago, Fiveohnine said:

I'm definitely NOT the only person who knows Archie Manning had more of the former. 

Find me 1 other. I'll give you a dollar.

Bradshaw has publicly stated that Archie was a better QB than himself. 

I believe Archie was the only person to win conference MVP on a team without a winning record. 

• Like 1

I'd say Cooper is funnier than Brady.  #Manninghour is better than Brady's tweets & instagram.

51 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Find me 1 other. I'll give you a dollar.

47 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Bradshaw has publicly stated that Archie was a better QB than himself. 

I believe Archie was the only person to win conference MVP on a team without a winning record. 

But I don't need the dollar. 

11 minutes ago, Fiveohnine said:

But I don't need the dollar. 

Reading is hard.

• Like 1

Montana is still the only QB in Superbowl history to go 4-0 with no interceptions. Brady is good but he's a product of the system hell they went 11-5 with Cassell under center. Put Montana in Belichecks system and he would win 6-8 rings

50 minutes ago, ChasinDatPaper said:

Montana is still the only QB in Superbowl history to go 4-0 with no interceptions. Brady is good but he's a product of the system hell they went 11-5 with Cassell under center. Put Montana in Belichecks system and he would win 6-8 rings

Yeah, that dumb Bill Walsh system was really holding him back.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChasinDatPaper said:

Also, telling someone that their opinion is wrong is a completely ignorant statement. It's an opinion.

No it isn't, opinions can be wrong as you've managed to prove in this thread. Multiple times.

• Like 1