Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Impreza178 said:

Manning changed the game 

Brady rode Belichicks coattails 

 

pretty simple 

 

 

Wow, just wow, what a great post! It's that simple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Impreza178 said:

Manning changed the game 

Brady rode Belichicks coattails 

 

pretty simple 

 

 

How did Manning change the game??  Was not the first QB to call his own plays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/29/2020 at 12:25 AM, youngrice said:

How did Manning change the game??  Was not the first QB to call his own plays.

 

No one who actually follows football with actual knowledge would deny that Maning changed the game in elevating the QB role, forcing defenses to play differently and influenced NFL rule changes to protect the QB. He was literally the catalyst to the way the game is played today. 

Geez, just google "peyton Manning changed the game" and you will find tons of articles and text on it. I doubt you will do that or even bother to read anything 😂

 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nfl-manning-profile/peyton-changed-the-way-quarterbacks-approach-the-game-idUSKCN0W92LA

https://www.si.com/2016/03/07/peyton-manning-retirement-nfl-legacy

 

Even Brady stated peyton changed the game and he emulated and studied him

 

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/peyton-manning-tom-brady-watched-every-game-retirement-030716

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heck, wasn’t it Manning who, along with Brady, led the charge for teams to be allowed to supply their own game-day footballs?

Seems like that might’ve ended up changing the game somewhat....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dashoe said:

 

No one who actually follows football with actual knowledge would deny that Maning changed the game in elevating the QB role, forcing defenses to play differently and influenced NFL rule changes to protect the QB. He was literally the catalyst to the way the game is played today. 

Geez, just google "peyton Manning changed the game" and you will find tons of articles and text on it. I doubt you will do that or even bother to read anything 😂

 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nfl-manning-profile/peyton-changed-the-way-quarterbacks-approach-the-game-idUSKCN0W92LA

https://www.si.com/2016/03/07/peyton-manning-retirement-nfl-legacy

 

Even Brady stated peyton changed the game and he emulated and studied him

 

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/peyton-manning-tom-brady-watched-every-game-retirement-030716

 

 

 

Go away troll.  Like always bring nothing but stupid emoji's

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, youngrice said:

Go away troll.  Like always bring nothing but stupid emoji's

 

And you always predictably prove the point. Attack the poster but never the post when you have nothing to contribute to the topic 🤣

Edited by dashoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, youngrice said:

Go away troll.  Like always bring nothing but stupid emoji's


The block feature works GLORIOUSLY for Mr Emoji among many others here...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A three year old barstool debate on a fantasy football forum in the off season?

 

Surely this will be a civil exchange of ideas.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

A three year old barstool debate on a fantasy football forum in the off season?

 

Surely this will be a civil exchange of ideas.

Only the great fantasy players are on this forum during the offseason debating and giving their views. Its the dedication or addiction if you will... I have won hundreds of thousands of dollars playing high stakes fantasy. I have bought a houses, super hyper cars and Islands in the atlantic off the coast of Massachusetts with the winnings and will be running for president in 4 years using Fantasy Football winnings that have been invested into Facebook Startup and concept only to turn into millions from it. 

 

 

and then i woke up

Edited by SyNdicateZ
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

A three year old barstool debate on a fantasy football forum in the off season?

 

Surely this will be a civil exchange of ideas.

If you read it, it’s really become an omnibus thread for all sorts of sports-related barstool debates.  You can learn a lot about the NBA here, for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peyton--great player on usually bad teams.  Two or three times in his career, he had a decent running game and defense.  Superbowl runner up or champion those years.

Brady--good player on great teams.  8x at least he had magnificent defenses masterminded by Belichick behind him, so Brady had to keep the seat warm for the most part in six titles.  Also, there was the cheating.

Put Brady on the Colts and he's a .500 QB, out of the league in 5 years.  Put Peyton Manning on the Patriots and he may have had three consecutive undefeated seasons and won 12 Superbowls.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.