4-106-1

7-113-2

1-14-0

7-104-0

5-102-1

5-70-0

6-111-0

1-16-0

pretty sub par prior to that, no catches over 5, no yards over 60. he's 26 and it's a contract year. Fitz still got his catches but his yardage went down over this 8 game stretch, will be 33 yr/o for '16. Brown's catches and yardage went down towards the end of the year.

Any optimism for taking over as the #1 this year?

Last 8 games in '15

4-106-1

7-113-2

1-14-0

7-104-0

5-102-1

5-70-0

6-111-0

1-16-0

pretty sub par prior to that, no catches over 5, no yards over 60. he's 26 and it's a contract year. Fitz still got his catches but his yardage went down over this 8 game stretch, will be 33 yr/o for '16. Brown's catches and yardage went down towards the end of the year.

If you had to choose one Cards wr...Floyd is the best bet. But it could literally be any of the three leading the pack, so the ADPs of 6.01 (Floyd) 6.08 (Fitz) 7.08 (J. Brown) make sense.

Floyd's got all the tools and just needs to stay healthy so they can keep him busy.

Edited by impreza187

The contract year thing is big. I expect him to become their #1 WR, but his production will probably be similar to Brown and Fitz. Floyd has the highest ceiling of those three if he can stay healthy IMO.

I still think the passing game runs through Fitz being a mismatch in the slot. I think Fitz will be the most consistent Cards WR and will easily lead the team in targets and catches. Floyd and JBrown will have good years too, and if I had to choose one over the other I would take Floyd just because of his size and pedigree.

I still think the passing game runs through Fitz being a mismatch in the slot. I think Fitz will be the most consistent Cards WR and will easily lead the team in targets and catches. Floyd and JBrown will have good years too, and if I had to choose one over the other I would take Floyd just because of his size and pedigree.

Fitz loses separation ability every year. Its no surprise he started off hot and then went cold as the season went on...just as Steve Smith did in 2014. I wouldn't want to rely on Fitz as my WR2 come FFL playoff time.

Last 8 games in '15

4-106-1

7-113-2

1-14-0

7-104-0

5-102-1

5-70-0

6-111-0

1-16-0

Michael Floyd was targeted just once in the Cardinals' Week 1 win over the Saints, securing it for 18 yards.

Floyd was barely out there, from our view. We'll keep tabs on his snap count when they are released this week. Floyd missed most of camp with a hand injury.
Sun, Sep 13, 2015 07:32:00 PM

Last 8 games in '15

4-106-1

7-113-2

1-14-0

7-104-0

5-102-1

5-70-0

6-111-0

1-16-0

Michael Floyd was targeted just once in the Cardinals' Week 1 win over the Saints, securing it for 18 yards.

Floyd was barely out there, from our view. We'll keep tabs on his snap count when they are released this week. Floyd missed most of camp with a hand injury.

That explains week 1 but what about weeks 10 and 15?

Last 8 games in '15

4-106-1

7-113-2

1-14-0

7-104-0

5-102-1

5-70-0

6-111-0

1-16-0

The Cards eased Floyd into the first half of the season because of his hand. His snap count steadily increased from weeks 1-8.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6475/julio-jones

Even Julio wasn't a stud every week. 1 sub-par game in every 4 should be expected (game plans / match ups).

Floyd Down Games

Week 12: http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400791526

Week 17: Clinched overall 2 seed and bye with week 16 embarrassment of GB

Last 8 games in '15

4-106-1

7-113-2

1-14-0

7-104-0

5-102-1

5-70-0

6-111-0

1-16-0

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6759/michael-floyd

Week 10 was 7-113-2

Week 15 was 5-70 (Oh no; only slightly better than average)

Floyd's hand injury during training camp 2015 wasn't just some bruise or sprain. There were broken bones sticking through the skin of his hands and fingers. I'm not even sure why he was on the field before Week 6 or so. Obviously once that very gruesome injury healed, he became the #1 WR in the Cardinals offense. He should be the first Cardinals receiver off the board. His ADP is spot-on, but I'd reach into the 5th for him if I neglected the WR position in the first four rounds. Upside is through the roof in this offense and in a contract year.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6759/michael-floyd

Week 10 was 7-113-2

Week 15 was 5-70 (Oh no; only slightly better than average)

Woops, got the weeks mixed up.

Floyd's hand injury during training camp 2015 wasn't just some bruise or sprain. There were broken bones sticking through the skin of his hands and fingers. I'm not even sure why he was on the field before Week 6 or so. Obviously once that very gruesome injury healed, he became the #1 WR in the Cardinals offense. He should be the first Cardinals receiver off the board. His ADP is spot-on, but I'd reach into the 5th for him if I neglected the WR position in the first four rounds. Upside is through the roof in this offense and in a contract year.

I didn't know that hand injury was that bad. He seems too boom or bust for my liking though. Its either 5-7 receptions or 1-2.

Targets:

Fitzgerald - 145 in 16 games

Brown: 101 in 15 games

Floyd: 89 in (10 or 11 games adjusted for nasty hand injury)

Floyd should at least match Fitz for targets next season if healthy; better stats on the outside vs the slot.......and if Palmer isn't broken.

I think Floyd is the real deal.

The past few years he got some bad breaks between injuries and getting stopped at the goal line.

I thought he would still provide WR value but this year I saw a Michael Floyd I haven't seen since Notre Dame.

Some of his catches this year were just unreal.

Amazing catch radius, speed and athleticism, and an offense constantly taking deep shots.

Don't mind if I do.

I didn't know that hand injury was that bad. He seems too boom or bust for my liking though. Its either 5-7 receptions or 1-2.

Fitz loses separation ability every year. Its no surprise he started off hot and then went cold as the season went on...just as Steve Smith did in 2014. I wouldn't want to rely on Fitz as my WR2 come FFL playoff time.

I prefer all the Cards WRs as flex plays or WR3s, and you can easily draft them all as such at the time. Fitz wasn't dominate down the stretch but he certainly wasn't cold either. From week 10 on, he had just 2 games where he didn't reach double digit points in PPR and four games with 15+. While he may not seperate like he used to, he still has some of the best hands in football and is strong after the catch. Playing in the slot will continue to be an advantage for him.

When Floyd is good he is really good, but there is a lack of consistency with his game that puts me off of him.

When Floyd is good he is really good, but there is a lack of consistency with his game that puts me off of him.

I'm not sure where this "lack of consistency" belief comes from.

Floyd was plagued by a serious hand injury at the beginning of the 2015 season. His week 1-5 performances can partially be attributed to that injury.

From weeks 6 and on, this is how Floyd performed in standard scoring:

Week 6: 11 points

Week 7: 11.9 points

Week 8: 16.6 points

Week 9: BYE

Week 10: 23.3 points

Week 11: INJURED

Week 12: 1.4 points

Week 13: 10.4 points

Week 14: 16.2 points

Week 15: 7 points

Week 16: 11.1 points

Week 17: 1.6 points

From week 6 and on Floyd averaged 11.05 points per game in standard scoring with only three games under 10 points. Of those three games only two of which could be considered poor performances. In other words in the 10 games he was healthy only two games were "duds." This gives Floyd 80% consistency score of at least scoring FLEX worthy numbers.

From weeks 6-16 (FF season), Floyd was the WR14 in total WR points scored in standard scoring and he was the WR10 in terms of WR PPG during that same span.

Floyd was HIGHLY consistent last season once he was healthy. People seem to have forgotten that Floyd was everyone's breakout WR darling a couple seasons ago but when Palmer went down with a season ending injury the entire Cardinals offense fluttered. Floyd still had the talent to be a WR1 and is in an offense that is going to continue to throw the ball more frequently than just about any other offense in the league.

I am a John Brown dynasty owner and own zero shares of Floyd in any league. I want nothing more than for Brown to be the #1 receiver on the Cardinals but it's also frustrating when people give false information about his competition (Floyd in particular).

You can pretty consistently track the production of Floyd (and John Brown) to injury. The hand issue had Floyd out or ineffective through game 5 or 6 and hamstring pulls limited him in 3 games late season. Brown struggled with hamstring issues from game 7 or so until late season. Fitz's production seemed derivative; with Floyd or Brown out or limited he lit it up, but had significantly diminishing returns when they were healthy.

I've owned Brown and Floyd every one of their seasons although never on the same team. In 2015 I owned one or the other on every team and I hope to do so again this year. Both should be far more productive than their likely ADPs and Brown, who has the superior skill set for Arians' scheme, consistently has been tracking as a later pick thus far, so to me he's the significantly better value.

You can pretty consistently track the production of Floyd (and John Brown) to injury. The hand issue had Floyd out or ineffective through game 5 or 6 and hamstring pulls limited him in 3 games late season. Brown struggled with hamstring issues from game 7 or so until late season. Fitz's production seemed derivative; with Floyd or Brown out or limited he lit it up, but had significantly diminishing returns when they were healthy.

I've owned Brown and Floyd every one of their seasons although never on the same team. In 2015 I owned one or the other on every team and I hope to do so again this year. Both should be far more productive than their likely ADPs and Brown, who has the superior skill set for Arians' scheme, consistently has been tracking as a later pick thus far, so to me he's the significantly better value.

But JJ Nelson is far more likely to eat into Brown's role than either Floyd's or Fitzgerald's.

I'm wary of the ARI wide receivers because we haven't seen any extended periods where all three of them + Palmer were healthy at the same time. Fitz is the safest pick, but again you risk him fading off due to age when you need him most in the FFL playoffs.

Perhaps, but I don't see Nelson as a serious threat to any of the 3 when healthy. Nice jitterbug but not the overall skill set close to any of the other 3. To me it's a question of whether you believe you've seen the best of John Brown. I don't believe we have. Many disagree.

Floyd was plagued by a serious hand injury at the beginning of the 2015 season. His week 1-5 performances can partially be attributed to that injury.

From week 6 and on Floyd averaged 11.05 points per game in standard scoring with only three games under 10 points. Of those three games only two of which could be considered poor performances. In other words in the 10 games he was healthy only two games were "duds." This gives Floyd 80% consistency score of at least scoring FLEX worthy numbers.

From weeks 6-16 (FF season), Floyd was the WR14 in total WR points scored in standard scoring and he was the WR10 in terms of WR PPG during that same span.

Floyd was HIGHLY consistent last season once he was healthy. People seem to have forgotten that Floyd was everyone's breakout WR darling a couple seasons ago but when Palmer went down with a season ending injury the entire Cardinals offense fluttered. Floyd still had the talent to be a WR1 and is in an offense that is going to continue to throw the ball more frequently than just about any other offense in the league.

I am a John Brown dynasty owner and own zero shares of Floyd in any league. I want nothing more than for Brown to be the #1 receiver on the Cardinals but it's also frustrating when people give false information about his competition (Floyd in particular).

And week 17, they had the 2-seed and a bye. Nobody played vs. SEA.

Week 17 is still the regular season

Not for most FF players.

Not for most FF players.

Oh I thought you were saying that the cards didn't play week 17.

For some reason I thought they had something to play for but we're getting beat by 30 at half and benched their players then.

I wasn't able to watch the game because I was on vacation and only had cable but I'm pretty sure that is what I read in the blurb.