Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Volsguy715

An Odd dilema

I bet with a guy in my league about the KU vs. Memphis game, he picked Memphis and i picked KU so i won. Well he has NO picks really, and bad keepers, and im feeling guilty about taking the rest of this bet. The bet was a couple of my picks for Deuce and Johnny Cueto (he traded me him in another league) and Cueto is all i really wanted. So the guy has terribly keepers and Deuce would actually be a keeper for him, its a 20 team league so he may actually keep him. Now i dont need Deuce at all, i have Big Ben, Lynch, MB3, and Marshall already so my keepers are set. So the only use for Deuce is a late round pick or to be able to trade up in the draft (like trading 40 and Deuce for 35) something like that. Now is it worth it, or should i be noble and just let him keep the guy since i really dont need him?

Trading because of other reasons that don´t exist within your league is shady and equals cheating/collusion! What kind of league is that that is going to allow that?

Seriously, I want to be noble and not call you an idiot for asking such a question, perhaps you are mentally retarded and don´t know better! I´m just glad that nobody like you plays in any league I play in, oh boy....