det_tigers

Dennis Schröder 2016-2017 Season Outlook

Was a warrior tonight in MSG and got the game winning three.  

He needs to improve his TOs but is a special talent when he gets it going on offense.  Hawks have won a lot of tough games with him this season.

Shooting 47.5 percent this season, pretty fantastic... 

I think everyone thought that percentage would be great for Dennis on a good week coming into the season.. 

Owning Hawks is infuriating. Been getting blown out so much that the starters often sit much of the game. Ranked outside 115 the last 2 weeks. =(

1 hour ago, VelvetMerkin said:

Owning Hawks is infuriating. Been getting blown out so much that the starters often sit much of the game. Ranked outside 115 the last 2 weeks. =(

It's true. I wouldn't say that they get blown out a lot but they get blown often enough. Hawks suck.

'Course he goes off the one night I decide to bench him because I have to bench 1 dude. Good for his confidence tho

9 minutes ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

lol

They're pretty much the same ranking right now in 9-cat. At this point it's a matter of what stats you prefer.

Decent line, but his damn bball IQ is failing him again. Taking bad shots and making dumb plays down the stretch.

1 hour ago, awesomeace said:

Did he really get suspended today for having VISA issues?

I just read that and I have no idea why they would suspend him, it makes zero sense..wtf

4 hours ago, chud12 said:

I just read that and I have no idea why they would suspend him, it makes zero sense..wtf

Yeah, it seems kind of odd for something that was outside of his control. Are they upset he went home to visit his family? I feel bad for the kid, as it's sort of a double whammy. 

2 minutes ago, basseffect said:

Yeah, it seems kind of odd for something that was outside of his control. Are they upset he went home to visit his family? I feel bad for the kid, as it's sort of a double whammy. 

He would prob get two weeks if he did what D. Rose did. This is kind of pathetic. 

Sucks for tonight

whi knows though, there could be more to the story than what's being reported. I'm sure the team had talks with him prior to leaving - could be he broke a promise and used the "visa" as an excuse.

shouldnt hurt too much on a full game night.

It's a common mistake that anyone can make and other players have made it before and I can't recall anyone ever getting suspended. Still pretty ridiculous. 

Sounds like this is the second time he's made this mistake and the team is making sure he learns from it this time so it doesnt happen again and again. I bet it doesnt.

Dennis Schroder PG ATL will come OFF THE BENCH Saturday at ORL