Sign in to follow this  
Carlos Correa

2016 Fantasy Football Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo/CBS/Fantrax, etc..

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ajlynema said:

Your idea with the Super Powers? I wouldn't want to spend much money on that league either. 

I didn't hear about them until starting my dynasty league. They aren't as good as MFL but still leaps and bounds better than any other free site. 

 

You just have no sense of adventure.

 

And come on, Yahoo and ESPN are pretty darned good, for free sites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Axe Elf said:

 

You just have no sense of adventure.

 

And come on, Yahoo and ESPN are pretty darned good, for free sites.

The idea of that league is intriguing but I wouldn't spend money on it. 

Yahoo and ESPN are good for redraft. Keeper/dynasty they are very lacking. The customization on Fleaflicker is awesome when it comes to dynasty leagues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ajlynema said:

The idea of that league is intriguing but I wouldn't spend money on it. 

Yahoo and ESPN are good for redraft. Keeper/dynasty they are very lacking. The customization on Fleaflicker is awesome when it comes to dynasty leagues. 

 

Ok, you may be right there.  I don't play in keeper/dynasty leagues so I wouldn't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone offer and inside into sites apps that offer an email draft that i can then import into yahoo? We are not going to be able to change from yahoo. And in my MFL leagues Ive done an email slow draft and want to do the same format and then import to yahoo. Anyone offer any help or suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's up with yahoo?  I re enrolled our league but every time I enter, it only gives me the option of joining a new league or creating another one.  Never seen that before, desktop fine, but mobile pads have the issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UcanTry said:

Can anyone offer and inside into sites apps that offer an email draft that i can then import into yahoo? We are not going to be able to change from yahoo. And in my MFL leagues Ive done an email slow draft and want to do the same format and then import to yahoo. Anyone offer any help or suggestions?

Fleaflicker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2016 at 7:29 PM, ajlynema said:

Fleaflicker

 

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if FleaFlicker arose from the ashes of AntSports or is in some way related to them?  The little silhouette of the bug wearing a helmet with antennae, and the larger "flea" logo itself are very reminiscent of (if not the same as) the logos that used to be used by AntSports.

 

I kinda liked AntSports, because they were the first place I know of that ran kind of a precursor to Draft Masters leagues--mock drafts that they saved and scored throughout the season.  There was no money involved, but it was still a fun place to go and practice drafting, with some bragging rights on the line if your draft worked out during the season.  They were even one of the first sites to incorporate auction drafting into their software.

 

It seems like FleaFlicker would be a little more polished by now if they had the AntSports software as a platform to develop over the last 15 years or so, but I was just curious.  Anyone know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 7, 2016 at 5:27 PM, klownkollege said:

What's up with yahoo?  I re enrolled our league but every time I enter, it only gives me the option of joining a new league or creating another one.  Never seen that before, desktop fine, but mobile pads have the issue

If your league is active, I've found I can get back in by going to Yahoo, clicking "Sports", and then if you are logged in, at the top on the left there should be a "My Teams", and underneath will be any teams that you follow (Giants, Yankees, Knicks, for example) followed by "Fantasy Teams".  Use that link instead of the one down below that says "Fantasy Football", because that takes you to the screen you are talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 7, 2016 at 8:29 PM, ajlynema said:

Fleaflicker

 

 

Where in in fleaflicker is that option I didn't see it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UcanTry said:

 

 

Where in in fleaflicker is that option I didn't see it 

When you go to draft options, one of them is email draft. You need to make sure the league is full as it starts right away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need help customizing my playoff schedule.  I am on ESPN.  12 teams.  5 make the playoffs:

 

Round 1; 1 week

Seed 5 vs Seed 4

 

Round 2 (Semis); 2 weeks

Seed 1 vs winner of round 1

Seed 2 vs Seed 3

 

Round 3 (Championship); 2 weeks

Winners from previous round

 

Is this possible to format on ESPN?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kester13 said:

I need help customizing my playoff schedule.  I am on ESPN.  12 teams.  5 make the playoffs:

 

Round 1; 1 week

Seed 5 vs Seed 4

 

Round 2 (Semis); 2 weeks

Seed 1 vs winner of round 1

Seed 2 vs Seed 3

 

Round 3 (Championship); 2 weeks

Winners from previous round

 

Is this possible to format on ESPN?

 

No clue, but why would you want 5 weeks of playoffs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have a league where you have Commish powers, and not just a public league, you can MAKE it work.

 

Even if you can't set the schedule to match those two teams together, you can just look at their individual team scores in that week, and then manually set up a playoff bracket from that point on, with the team that scored more points that week as the #4 seed and the other three seeds from the regular season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Axe Alf said:

Axe, you can make it work with me ANY time

 

All right, I'll go out with you.

 

But I'm pitching...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Kester13 said:

I need help customizing my playoff schedule.  I am on ESPN.  12 teams.  5 make the playoffs:

 

Round 1; 1 week

Seed 5 vs Seed 4

 

Round 2 (Semis); 2 weeks

Seed 1 vs winner of round 1

Seed 2 vs Seed 3

 

Round 3 (Championship); 2 weeks

Winners from previous round

 

Is this possible to format on ESPN?

 

 

Set your playoffs to two rounds, and 2 weeks per round.  and when you get to week 12/13 (depending when your final week of playoffs are), manually adjust the schedule so the teams that would be seeds 4 and 5 play each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone checkout the new update to the Yahoo Fantasy Football app?  the new look is ummm interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

anyone checkout the new update to the Yahoo Fantasy Football app?  the new look is ummm interesting

 

I think its light, responsive, flat, and easy to use.

 

Good user experience so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NOVICE PPR QUESTION.

 

Trying to set up our first PPR league on ESPN Custom. I don't see where RBs get one point per reception. I see where they get one point per rush however. Is that normal, or am I missing something?

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ignore the above. I see what I was doing wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be slow to the game here, but anyone ever play on Fantrax?  I just checked it out and I'm thinking about switching my work league from Yahoo to that.  Been so stuck with Yahoo I never realized what customization options were out there. Was pretty impressed with everything that Fantrax can do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, JHM_13 said:

Might be slow to the game here, but anyone ever play on Fantrax?  I just checked it out and I'm thinking about switching my work league from Yahoo to that.  Been so stuck with Yahoo I never realized what customization options were out there. Was pretty impressed with everything that Fantrax can do. 

Yep.  Best site out there in my opinion.  The options just seem endless.  The site runs really well.   Good writers.  Love how you can see all sorts of stats for your players.   More information and stats available then the regular Yahoo, ESPN, CBS type sites.   I haven't tried the App,  I never use Apps,  so not sure about that but the site itself is awesome.   I still do some Yahoo and ESPN leagues here and there but every time I go to one of my Fantrax teams,  whether Baseball, Basketball or Football it's just such a better experience than those other sites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.