Sign in to follow this  
Carlos Correa

2016 Fantasy Football Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo/CBS/Fantrax, etc..

Is anyone else on ESPN still waiting on waivers to clear for this morning? In years past it's been ~430. Almost 8 AM and still waiting over here. 

Yes, Same here, I think they are setting us up to charge for using the app. They eliminated support this year, and haven't made into week 2 without significant performance issues. Completely inconsistent and still waiting.

Sorry if there's a thread for specific platforms or if this belongs in another part of the forums...

My Yahoo! FFB custom league allows for trades to immediately be processed once accepted; no commissioner review or league voting.  A GM makes the offer, the other GM accepts, and it goes through.

But, if the games for the weekend have already started, would the trade still go thru asap or would it be reflected only in the next weeks lineup?  Is there a setting (I'm the commish) that I'd need to change in the Commissioners Tools site section to hold trades thru the end of a weekly matchup?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by Patrick Bateman
League specific content removed.

I think they wont be able trade them since one has played and other havent played. Assuming you cant drop played player for wavier wire pickup. I am pretty sure yahoo got that cover, wont screw up the league. 

1 minute ago, Jay85 said:

I think they wont be able trade them since one has played and other havent played. Assuming you cant drop played player for wavier wire pickup. I am pretty sure yahoo got that cover, wont screw up the league. 

Really appreciate the feedback. 

I am hoping someone has been in the same situation before.  I'd hate for it to mess up the GMs week. 

Try the FAQ or support for your platform. 

At minimum the guy can just wait until the game starts. 

14 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

Try the FAQ or support for your platform. 

At minimum the guy can just wait until the game starts. 

Thanks.  I checked the FAQ and forums, but they don't have anything for custom leagues with our settings.

I told the GM to either risk it at his own peril or wait until the game starts.

I would think of you do the trade before the game it guys through, just like of someone on your bench played Sunday you can cut him and pick up a guy playing Monday before the game. 

Quick question, if anyone can help...

When can I drop someone (nfl.com) and have them NOT clear waivers before the Sunday games?

(Opponent is the Stewart owner, and I want to get an actual player in place of Whittaker without having to risk him putting up another 100 against me this week.)

32 minutes ago, dudeondacouch said:

Quick question, if anyone can help...

When can I drop someone (nfl.com) and have them NOT clear waivers before the Sunday games?

(Opponent is the Stewart owner, and I want to get an actual player in place of Whittaker without having to risk him putting up another 100 against me this week.)

I don't use NFL.com but this should be under your settings in regards to number of days it takes for players to clear waivers. Standard is 2 days but in your league it could be different. To be safe, I think Saturday is a smart bet, but you might be able to drop on Friday and have the players still be on waivers through Sunday ("clearing" Monday - but not really for obvious reasons).

TLDR: Check your settings.

So I'm trying to put a claim in on ESPN and it's telling me that adding X player puts me over the roster limit and I need to drop someone to continue, but it won't let me drop anyone, all my players have a red crossed out circle over the area you select your players.

What gives?

I have a question that I hope someone has experience with. This is for a CBS league.  I stream both my kicker and defense every week. One of the benefits of this is I get to pick up 2 extra players and roster them until Saturday night or Sunday morning when news comes out about injuries or whatever else. Anyway my question is in regards to Illegal lineups. Because of the Thursday night game. If I do not have a player in the Thursday night game it isn't an issue. However take last week for example when I had Rob Gronkowski playing. If I had him active in my lineup for Thursday night football would he lock in and when I made my lineup legal later in the week would I get his points? The reason I ask is because when I look at the scoreboard it simply says "Illegal Lineup" and did not show him or any other of my players listed. I got nervous about this and made my lineup legal before the Thursday game started but I would prefer not do this. Basically if I have a player in the Thursday game can I have him active on my team page even though my entire lineup may not be technically legal at that point since I don't have a kicker and or defense at that time but will pick them up before Sunday? Any input would be appreciated thanks!

Ok what the heck. I put in claim for Enunwa in my ESPN PPR league but it won't let me make move because Gates is in my IR spot and they changed Gates status to questionable.  How is he back to questionable?  These new injury tags are going to be frustrating for IR slots on ESPN if they reset the player to questionable each week.  Basically if you have guy on IR you won't be able to make any moves throughout the week until just before game time when they actually declare them out. Ridiculous.  I see the Manager who owns Ertz is in same boat.  Ertz is now listed as questionable on his bye week.  Now he can't make moves with Ertz on his IR.  Unless he rearranges roster and drops someone.  I don't get this at all.  Player should remain labeled "Out" until he sees field again.  At least until he sees a practice field.  Unreal

Anyone else having issues with their ESPN fantasy app constantly closing all on it's own?

I've cleared the app data/cache and uninstalled/reinstalled several times and the problem persists.

It's maddening.

i must be simple, but for the life of me i can't figure out on ESPN how to view a players weekly points total. it shows the season total and the weekly projection, but nowhere do i see the actual point totals. i see a "last" column that shows me last weeks points, but i want to see this weeks totals, from yesterday..

why is this so hard to find? shouldn't i be able to view any weeks points for players...

On 9/27/2016 at 0:59 AM, Ffguy0087 said:

So I'm trying to put a claim in on ESPN and it's telling me that adding X player puts me over the roster limit and I need to drop someone to continue, but it won't let me drop anyone, all my players have a red crossed out circle over the area you select your players.

What gives?

Our ESPN league has the waviers first run Tuesday morning, and all players have that "locked" symbol until like 2 a.m. central time Tuesday morning, so its a short time where one can actually put in the waiver claims.  Its pretty annoying and I think our commissioner screwed up the waivers by having them run Tuesday instead of Wednesday which is pretty standard it looks like.

8 hours ago, osb_tensor said:

i must be simple, but for the life of me i can't figure out on ESPN how to view a players weekly points total. it shows the season total and the weekly projection, but nowhere do i see the actual point totals. i see a "last" column that shows me last weeks points, but i want to see this weeks totals, from yesterday..

why is this so hard to find? shouldn't i be able to view any weeks points for players...

Yeah, thats not very user friendly, and ESPN is annoying me because I can't set my week 5 lineups yet, or if I can I am unable to see where it lets me jiggle my bye week players to my bench.  I know Yahoo! lets me shift ahead and set my lineups for future weeks.

on yahoo:

so for the weekend i had julius thomas and jeremy langford listed as "out" and put them in IR positions, as yahoo now allows. they are now listed as questionable and doubtful, respectively.

my question: if i place a waiver claim for tomorrow, will it get rejected because they are not IR eligible and need to be moved to active spots before claiming players? has anyone had this same situation happen to them this year?

Edited by osb_tensor