Sign in to follow this  
Carlos Correa

2016 Fantasy Football Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo/CBS/Fantrax, etc..

CBS question (if anyone even uses that).  I dropped my defense last night to pick up Mike Davis and currently don't have a defense. On the "score" page it says my lineup is illegal, but I was planning on starting Meredith and Montgomery in tonight's game.  Does anyone know if I leave them in and pick up a defense tonight, will their scores from tonight count or because my lineup is currently illlegal do I need to remove them from my starting lineup all together?

23 hours ago, Skins33 said:

It is some bs to be able to drop a bench guy after they play. 

yes sir . It is

On ESPN, I made a trade to acquire Alshon Jeffrey that says it will clear Monday morning. If I leave my Flex spot open, will I be able to fire him up this week on MNF, even though the players I traded for him have already played Sunday?

Better yet, if I start a player I'm trading and he plays on Sunday, then the trade clears Monday morning, can I use Jeffrey in this week's lineup AND still get the points from the player I dealt away?

Logically it seems I shouldn't be able to use Jeffrey this week, but I don't get why ESPN would let the trade clear between different players' games involved in the trade. 

This is going to sound like a real stupid question... and it probably is, but I don't play in waiver leagues often.

I feel like all season after Sunday night games on Monday morning I've been able to successfully drop players that played on Sunday or add players that are free agents (they were on BYE).

This morning though, it is telling I can't add or drop Free Agents.

• A player has already played and is no longer editable for today. (Error #174)

Do yall have any suggestions for me?  I really feel like I've done it several times this year, but maybe I am just misremembering.  Have Sunday players always been locked from being dropped until Tuesday morning?

9 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

This is going to sound like a real stupid question... and it probably is, but I don't play in waiver leagues often.

I feel like all season after Sunday night games on Monday morning I've been able to successfully drop players that played on Sunday or add players that are free agents (they were on BYE).

This morning though, it is telling I can't add or drop Free Agents.

• A player has already played and is no longer editable for today. (Error #174)

Do yall have any suggestions for me?  I really feel like I've done it several times this year, but maybe I am just misremembering.  Have Sunday players always been locked from being dropped until Tuesday morning?

I know ---- if this platform is espn -- all players lock after their game starts.

with yahoo you can drop bench players after the team plays .... and pick up say a Monday team player or /Bye team players 

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I know ---- if this platform is espn -- all players lock after their game starts.

with yahoo you can drop bench players after the team plays .... and pick up say a Monday team player or /Bye team players 

So if the player was in my starting lineup on Sunday.  Then when should I be able to drop that player? (Yahoo)

Waiver Rule says:  Game Time - Tuesday

Does the above mean that I am only to drop players on Tuesday morning and that I have been remembering dropping players on Monday morning incorrectly?  Maybe I've been dropping bench players and just thinking they were starters.

Edited by Dreams And Dwightmares

2 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

So if the player was in my starting lineup on Sunday.  Then when should I be able to drop that player? (Yahoo)

Waiver Rule says:  Game Time - Tuesday

Does the above mean that I am only to drop players on Tuesday morning and that I have been remembering dropping players on Monday morning incorrectly?  Maybe I've been dropping bench players and just thinking they were starters.

I believe you were dropping bench

like I wrote above in yahoo you can't drop starters ....but are able to drop bench players

59 minutes ago, the_dying_dream said:

On ESPN if there is a 3 way tie for the fourth playoff spot and tie breaker is "Head 2 head"..how does the site pick the seed? Thanks

Not totally sure, but usually most total team points season to date determines rankings for teams tied in "head to head" record.

1 hour ago, the_dying_dream said:

On ESPN if there is a 3 way tie for the fourth playoff spot and tie breaker is "Head 2 head"..how does the site pick the seed? Thanks

Just look at the rules.

25 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

espn not updating for me on laptop or app?

This must be your first time playing fantasy sports ...

7 hours ago, DanObiWan said:

Anyone else having problems editing their lineups in Yahoo?

Yes. I have no kicker slotted to play and cannot put one in. Will be quite angry if this doesn't resolve itself so I have to take a zero in the kicker position in my semi-final.

8 hours ago, DanObiWan said:

Anyone else having problems editing their lineups in Yahoo?

I am - thought it was me. Have tried a number of different browsers but still can't change my lineups.  :angry:

Yahoo notification banner on league page:

We are aware of the issue where you're unable to edit your lineup from the website. Please be assured we're working to resolve this as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you'll be able to edit your lineup from the Yahoo Fantasy App.

8 hours ago, gotexas872 said:

Anyone know a solution to pop-up notes for players not working? I haven't changed anything on my laptop settings.

Yes.  I am also.  I assumed it was because Adobe needed an update, but by the looks of the other website issues, I am going to let those things resolve themselves first before trying to update Adobe.

As far as adjusting Yahoo lineups in the meantime, either use the mobile app or if you're using a browser on your team page, you can change the 'Roster Edit Mode' in the bottom right of the page to 'Classic Mode', and then make changes easily enough, selecting ' Save Changes' when finished. Works for me.