Sign in to follow this  
Carlos Correa

2016 Fantasy Football Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo/CBS/Fantrax, etc..

57 minutes ago, Crusaderfan said:

I am - thought it was me. Have tried a number of different browsers but still can't change my lineups.  :angry:

The mobile app works still.

8 hours ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Yes.  I am also.  I assumed it was because Adobe needed an update, but by the looks of the other website issues, I am going to let those things resolve themselves first before trying to update Adobe.

It works for me now. I didn't do anything to my computer either. Ha. Good look with your situation. One thing I noticed that the player notes were still popping up under any circumstance except from when I clicked on Players>Players List. Also, when I was at the Players List screen, none of the links were available under League, My Team Matchups, etc. If that makes any sense.

Can this be explained? 

cbs.png

Edit: Clicked the link. Actually thought it was this week, sorry.

When will add/drops lock for Week 16 due to the change in the NFL Schedule for Christmas weekend?

Due to the shift in NFL Scheduling to accommodate the Christmas holiday, 12 of the 16 NFL games will be played on Saturday 12/24 in Week 16. Therefore, add/drops will lock 5 minutes prior to the first game on Saturday and all available players will be placed on waivers at that time. Players on waivers will not be able to be picked up for the overnight Saturday waiver run. Overnight Friday will be the final waiver run for the week, so please plan your pickups accordingly.

Edited by bendover

No, using CBS for fantasy cannot be explained, sorry.

3 minutes ago, RotoGenius said:

Is Yahoo StatTracker not updating for anyone else?

I got nothin

1 minute ago, rag9876 said:

I got nothin

Sorry, does that mean that you have no stats? Or that you don't have anything to add to my observation? Thank you.

7 minutes ago, RotoGenius said:

Is Yahoo StatTracker not updating for anyone else?

never understood why we all go googly-eyed watching that and get all tee'd off when it ain't working

the games just started .... you check that s--- out after the one o'clock games

5 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

never understood why we all go googly-eyed watching that and get all tee'd off when it ain't working

the games just started .... you check that s--- out after the one o'clock games

I enjoy following the games on StatTracker, it's one of the main reasons I use Yahoo. I am wondering if others are having the same issue.

4 minutes ago, rag9876 said:

Stat tracker is also not working for me 

Ugh. Horrible. Thanks for letting me know. Doesn't a Yahoo representative use these boards? Can anyone contact him for an update if they know the name?

6 minutes ago, RotoGenius said:

Ugh. Horrible. Thanks for letting me know. Doesn't a Yahoo representative use these boards? Can anyone contact him for an update if they know the name?

They are probably busy watching the games.

I just wish Yahoo would get rid of the dumb week-after synopsis' and graphs that noone reads and bring the smack talk option back....

mega bump because I don't know where else to put my question.

I saw on my PC that Yahoo has finally moved on from Flash for its stat tracker. Anyone know if it will now work on IOS devices?

Does anyone know if its possible on NFL.com Fantasy to drop a player on the bench after they have played (similar to what you can do on Yahoo Fantasy)?

I still need a defense for this weekend, but want to wait out Gillislee vs. Burkhead tonight and then make my call then. If NFL.com does not allow this, I will need to drop one right now, to avoid having to drop an even better player in order to field a defense this weekend.

After 10 + years now, I am just wondering when CBS is going to fix their software???

Doesn't seem to matter if I log on with a Mac or a Windows based computer there rankings category tabs never seem to work, their pages always stick and will not scroll and their draft room was a complete disaster this year.

Anyone else notice this year after year?

1 hour ago, FreakFries said:

After 10 + years now, I am just wondering when CBS is going to fix their software???

Doesn't seem to matter if I log on with a Mac or a Windows based computer there rankings category tabs never seem to work, their pages always stick and will not scroll and their draft room was a complete disaster this year.

Anyone else notice this year after year?

Seeing how nobody has responded to your post in over an hour you quite possibly might be the only guy left on that site.  Free yourself from the pain and move to another site next year.  Nothing ever works right on CBS.  

I wish I could! The commissioner in one of my leagues just won't leave it for some reason!

Crazy how badly that site has performed for so many years. 

Does anyone know if benched players in ESPN leagues are also locked at game time?  I know in my Yahoo league I can still drop a benched player.  Wasn't sure about ESPN as I forgot to test it last week, and would like to know before tonight's game.  Thanks.

16 minutes ago, munygon2 said:

Does anyone know if benched players in ESPN leagues are also locked at game time?  I know in my Yahoo league I can still drop a benched player.  Wasn't sure about ESPN as I forgot to test it last week, and would like to know before tonight's game.  Thanks.

Every player in the league is locked once the game kicks off.