Iron-cock

2016 Rotoworld Forum Experts Money League

1 minute ago, mrblonde1984 said:

Sorry, had a work meeting and just got free. Gimme a minute to get caught up.

Might I suggest Cole Beasly 

Just now, mrblonde1984 said:

Make sure not to miss out on Gostkowski

2 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

My friend, let me tell you about a little strategy called 5 defenses

0356411001468534171_filepicker.jpg

3.1. 96MNC - Carlos Hyde

3.2. BHawks489 - Jarvis Landry

3.3. PeteKrum - Sammy Watkins

3.4. Lord Varys - Golden Tate

3.5. Predator 05 - Randall Cobb

3.6. MrBlonde1984 - T.Y. Hilton

3.7. BlakeP42 - OTC

3.8. Bartos -

3.9. IronCock -

3.10.Impreza178 -

3.11.VikingApocalypse -

3.12.Packdog -

3.13.CL3VELANDBR0WNS -

3.14.ToO BaD-

Just now, Lord_Varys said:

No comments on Golden Tate.  People must not share my optimism about him.

I like him plenty...just don't know about all the going deep and he's a true #1 hype.

I definitely do. 

Has the WR targets to himself pretty much and his game ages very well. Incredible after the catch. Good choice over Cobb. He's everything people want Cobb to be.

9 minutes ago, vikingapocalypse said:

Prez is gonna snipe my pick lol I just know it from the drafts we've done

dinner for schmucks - mind control GIF

i like him for the reasons you stated. prolly woulda picked him but i figured he wouldn't make it to me in this crowd. i can say the same things about a lot of the wrs going now and in short order

So as I said early this morning, I had five players in mind at my third pick. They were, in order:

Sammy Watkins

T.Y. Hilton

Golden Tate

Mystery Player

Jarvis Landry

I wasn't surprised Watkins got taken, the talent and situation is just too much to ignore, and in the third round, he could be the steal of the draft. I think the Landry pick was a bit of a reach over the other players in my tier. Reason being, Landry is simply a product of incredible targets, and I'm not so sure he can repeat that this year due to some of the other weapons Miami has added. 

I love, love, love the Golden Tate pick by LV. I've been adamant on these boards that it will be Tate, not Marvin Jones, who leads the team in receptions and targets. I think he'll be close in yards and TDs with Jones but blow him away in catches.

As for Hilton, he was my 2nd best player available at my pick. Last year, Luck was injured and Hilton still put up 1,100 yards and 5 TDs. With a healthy Luck, Hilton is easily in the WR1 conversation and pretty much a lock for WR2. As my third WR, he's perfect. 

I for sure would've went golden if he was there for me. I didn't expect him to be tho so I think it was a good pick. Right around where I expected

3 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

So as I said early this morning, I had five players in mind at my third pick. They were, in order:

Sammy Watkins

T.Y. Hilton

Golden Tate

Mystery Player

Jarvis Landry

I wasn't surprised Watkins got taken, the talent and situation is just too much to ignore, and in the third round, he could be the steal of the draft. I think the Landry pick was a bit of a reach over the other players in my tier. Reason being, Landry is simply a product of incredible targets, and I'm not so sure he can repeat that this year due to some of the other weapons Miami has added. 

I love, love, love the Golden Tate pick by LV. I've been adamant on these boards that it will be Tate, not Marvin Jones, who leads the team in receptions and targets. I think he'll be close in yards and TDs with Jones but blow him away in catches.

As for Hilton, he was my 2nd best player available at my pick. Last year, Luck was injured and Hilton still put up 1,100 yards and 5 TDs. With a healthy Luck, Hilton is easily in the WR1 conversation and pretty much a lock for WR2. As my third WR, he's perfect. 

But...landry trained with ab...

4 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

"insert witty gif that won't format"

Edited by Impreza178

13 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

I never said I didn't like Landry, it's just that I don't like him as much as the other players that were available. My biggest problem with Landry is he's one of the most inefficient WRs in the NFL. If he doesn't get his targets, he will not put up good yardage. He only had 6.9 yards per target last season, which was 80th overall among WRs. 

That said, I still think he'll be a GOOD, not great, flex option in PPR leagues. 

3 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

I never said I didn't like Landry, it's just that I don't like him as much as the other players that were available. My biggest problem with Landry is he's one of the most inefficient WRs in the NFL. If he doesn't get his targets, he will not put up good yardage. He only had 6.9 yards per target last season, which was 80th overall among WRs. 

That said, I still think he'll be a GOOD, not great, flex option in PPR leagues. 

In a 14 team ppr....he's a GREAT flex option.    But we'll see what the cost is to Bhawks rb core

TBD

1 minute ago, Impreza178 said:

In a 14 team ppr....he's a GREAT flex option.    But we'll see what the cost is to Bhawks rb core

TBD

The RB thing doesn't bother me (obviously, LOL), it's just that I don't think Landry will be able to reproduce his top 10 finish from last year. Luckily for Bhawks, he doesn't need to. He's a VERY GOOD flex. There, happy? :D

Not to be a stickler, and if I am the only one then don't even fret.  Can we not discuss players who haven't been drafted yet?  I only recall it happening a page or two back when someone explained their options for the pick they made.  I am fully convinced that everyone here already has their thoughts in order and rankings ready, but there could be the off chance it sparks something.  But again, just my .02, and if it isn't a big thing to anyone else then I really don't mind.

1 minute ago, ToO_BaD said:

Not to be a stickler, and if I am the only one then don't even fret.  Can we not discuss players who haven't been drafted yet?  I only recall it happening a page or two back when someone explained their options for the pick they made.  I am fully convinced that everyone here already has their thoughts in order and rankings ready, but there could be the off chance it sparks something.  But again, just my .02, and if it isn't a big thing to anyone else then I really don't mind.

agree...sorry if it was me