Iron-cock

2016 Rotoworld Forum Experts Money League

1 minute ago, 96mnc said:

Hindsight being 20/20 in the 3rd round I now would have taken a WR over Hyde (as much as I love Hyde this year).  

Paging FFCollusion re: 15-1

Latavius Murray for my next pick.

RBs running thin eh?

Edited by bhawks489

4 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

Paging FFCollusion re: 15-1

I'm not following...

Just now, 96mnc said:

I'm not following...

Oh, his 15-1 method of drafting.  He's covered in the General Draft Strategies thread.  Definitely worth a read at least.  Deals with projecting which positions you are most likely to fill starting in later rounds and working up to round 1.  If you might have reasonably expected to have Gio and Duke (and/or other RBs you like) available at this spot, then you'd be more likely to take a WR in an earlier round.

No way to know Gio would be there end of round 4.  Johnson was probably a safe assumption though.

Aaron-Rodgers-Championship-Belt-Green-Ba

5.1. 96MNC - Duke Johnson

5.2. BHawks489 - Latavius Murray

5.3. PeteKrum - Russel Wilson

5.4. Lord Varys - Aaron Rodgers

5.5. Predator 05 - OTC

5.6. MrBlonde1984 - 

5.7. BlakeP42 - 

5.8. Bartos - 

5.9. IronCock - 

5.10. Impreza178 - 

5.11. VikingApocalypse - 

5.12. Packdog - 

5.13. CL3VELANDBR0WNS - 

5.14. ToO BaD - 

12 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

I'm not following...

He figures out who he's drafting in the 15th round, and works backwards from there...or something like that. 

I didn't know what I was going to do between Rodgers and Wilson, so thanks for making the decision easy on me, Pete.

I was thinking the same thing many times today.  I PM'd him though.

Not me though.  Haven't left this thread but to sleep since the draft opened!

Edited by Lord_Varys

2 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

I didn't know what I was going to do between Rodgers and Wilson, so thanks for making the decision easy on me, Pete.

I was also torn between the two. In the end it came down to Wilsons running and the belief that with the emergence of his WRs will lead to big numbers. 

1 minute ago, Lord_Varys said:

I was thinking the same thing many times today.  I PM'd him though.

I suggested in the Rotoworld mock league that we divide everyone by timezone, and then flip coins to see which zone is first so everyone would sort of be on the same schedule.

nice job on the qbs fellas. great value on them two in a league this size. excellent picks

Just now, Packdog said:

nice job on the qbs fellas. great value on them two in a league this size. excellent picks

Thanks.  I really want to fill out my flex spots but Rodgers at 60 overall is near larceny.  I guess I'm cheering for the Packers this year, and many Lacy TD receptions!

1 minute ago, Packdog said:

Thanks brother.

6 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

I suggested in the Rotoworld mock league that we divide everyone by timezone, and then flip coins to see which zone is first so everyone would sort of be on the same schedule.

Yeah that could work.  But even in the same time zones, schedules could and would be different.  It isn't exactly late in any time zone in the US at the moment.

1 minute ago, ToO_BaD said:

Yeah that could work.  But even in the same time zones, schedules could and would be different.  It isn't exactly late in any time zone in the US at the moment.

plus we're zooming through. anyone with concerns about the time limit is certainly quelled. we keep it up we will be done in a week

5.5. Predator 05 - Larry Fitzgerald

5.6. MrBlonde1984 - OTC

5.7. BlakeP42 - 

5.8. Bartos - 

5.9. IronCock - 

5.10. Impreza178 - 

5.11. VikingApocalypse - 

5.12. Packdog - 

5.13. CL3VELANDBR0WNS - 

5.14. ToO BaD - 

1 minute ago, Packdog said:

plus we're zooming through. anyone with concerns about the time limit is certainly quelled. we keep it up we will be done in a week

It will more than likely slow down as we get through the quality players, but we will still be done in plenty of time. This has been far and away the fastest slow draft I've done.

Ah predator. Was all in on him. Where else are you gonna find a guy who could catch 100 balls in round 5? Dang

Just now, petekrum said:

It will more than likely slow down as we get through the quality players, but we will still be done in plenty of time. This has been far and away the fastest slow draft I've done.

i've only done one before and it lasted from june till august. was 16 teams. man it was terrible for me. before the draft was halfway done i lost harvin for the year and my te was charged with murder. i still manged to stay competitive somehow. i think prez was in that one

6 minutes ago, CL3VELANDBR0WNS said:

Ah predator. Was all in on him. Where else are you gonna find a guy who could catch 100 balls in round 5? Dang

He won't catch 100 again, but he doesn't need to.

I figured i'd go all-in on the Cards passing game. If Brown doesn't score, Fitz probably will. You probably had 3 games in which neither one found the end-zone. And its a LONG season, and weird s--- can happen - Johnson gets injured, Brown/Floyd gets injured...circumstances could change, and one of those 2 could end up being a heck of a lot more valuable than they are. Their standalone value as of today isn't bad either, we know how legit this offense is. Fitz will still have his big games that win me the week. 

Edited by predator_05

Hmm...I guess I should take one of these RB things you guys have been taking...

102615-mathews-ryan-1200.jpg

5.5 Predator 05 - Larry Fitzgerald

5.6 MrBlonde1984 - Ryan Mathews

5.7. BlakeP42 - OTC

5.8. Bartos - 

5.9. IronCock - 

5.10. Impreza178 - 

5.11. VikingApocalypse - 

5.12. Packdog - 

5.13. CL3VELANDBR0WNS - 

5.14. ToO BaD - 

13 minutes ago, Packdog said:

i've only done one before and it lasted from june till august. was 16 teams. man it was terrible for me. before the draft was halfway done i lost harvin for the year and my te was charged with murder. i still manged to stay competitive somehow. i think prez was in that one

My fav from last year was Predator, this was his draft in the Rotoworld mock league in 2015:

https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/board/15905

Looks bad right?  Well he made a few good trades and got to the playoffs.  Pretty amazing.

Edited by Iron-cock