Jake the snake

Myles Turner 2016-2017 Season Outlook

Whoops!  Glad I was wrong about Myles.  Always loved his game but didn't think he would have this big of a role on offense.  I'm all aboard the train, even if Myles makes me sit in the caboose after doubting him.

Man, I didn't think he'd be this good this quick.. 

Finally getting involved in the offense, past 3 he's scored 16+ and double-doubled in the last two. 21+ PER and he's T5 in the NBA for blocks per game.

..and he's only 20 years old. Freakin' scary. Bigs are definitely making a comeback in the NBA, Porzingod, KAT, Turner, Embiid.. all 22 and under not to mention Drummond and Brow who are still only 23.. future is safe.

1 hour ago, s-kayos said:

Man, I didn't think he'd be this good this quick.. 

Finally getting involved in the offense, past 3 he's scored 16+ and double-doubled in the last two. 21+ PER and he's T5 in the NBA for blocks per game.

..and he's only 20 years old. Freakin' scary. Bigs are definitely making a comeback in the NBA, Porzingod, KAT, Turner, Embiid.. all 22 and under not to mention Drummond and Brow who are still only 23.. future is safe.

Don't forget no pg in these game

But he is damn beast

49 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

traded him and jrue for dray and clarkson. will definitely miss his elite blocks. 

You mean Draymond Green?! How?

1 hour ago, Basketboss21 said:

You mean Draymond Green?! How?

I think he means Dr. Dray.

Of course Draymond Green. And he did it exactly as described...seems like a pretty even trade to me.

1 hour ago, Roto4500 said:

I think he means Dr. Dray.

Of course Draymond Green. And he did it exactly as described...seems like a pretty even trade to me.

yup. im slowly realizing names mean a lot in fantasy basketball. its unfortunate, but not everyone in fantasy leagues know about the myles turners, jokics, and otto porters of the NBA. 

I hate how his team mates treat him like a pariah on offense.  Bunch of me first grade A chuckers on that team.

His first 2-3 misses were rushed jumpshots and they fed Thadd instead of him 2nd half because the Clippers were guarding Thadd with Jamal Crawford.

He was being used to pull DAJ out of the paint to allow Thad and PG13 to baseline/wing iso. Worked out for the Pacers but not his statline.

Completely worthless out there.  Whats the damn point of even having him on the damn floor?  He's lucky to touch the ball 5 times a game.  I need to trade this guy.  Its not entirely his fault but if his team is just going to use him as a decoy and to just draw defenders out of the paint then he is just another Hibbert.

dude...he's top 30 on the year in less than 29mpg...

Edited by srb

1 minute ago, srb said:

dude...he's top 30 on the year in less than 29mpg...

That wont last.  He should be scoring 18 to 20 points a game with 10 boards

6 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

Completely worthless out there.  Whats the damn point of even having him on the damn floor?  He's lucky to touch the ball 5 times a game.  I need to trade this guy.  Its not entirely his fault but if his team is just going to use him as a decoy and to just draw defenders out of the paint then he is just another Hibbert.

as a gobert owner i understand where your coming from but if turners blks, reb and good % on low t/o are there you cant complain

Just now, Gforce929 said:

Hahaha! "He's Just another Hibbert." GTFOH!

Thats how his team mates are treating him.  He is 5th option out there

He's averaging 10 attempts out there. Even someone like Al Horford is averaging 11, Otto Porter is averaging 11, Milsap is average 13. You're acting like he's only getting 5 attempts on a nightly basis. Quit overreacting.

2 minutes ago, Gforce929 said:

He's averaging 10 attempts out there. Even someone like Al Horford is averaging 11, Otto Porter is averaging 11, Milsap is average 13. You're acting like he's only getting 5 attempts on a nightly basis. Quit overreacting.

He's a cuck.

9 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

Thats how his team mates are treating him.  He is 5th option out there

While I do think he'll be fine I agree most of his teammates are awful.  

As far as tonight, SEGABABA in GS is one of those games you can't take anything away from.

my point was he wont bury you on a bad game he will just have quiet line,5r 2blocks in a 142-106,move on he will be fine