Jake the snake

Myles Turner 2016-2017 Season Outlook

If it adds to the Turner/Russell debate, I paid $19 for Turner and $17 for Russell in a recent auction...so I think they're similar in value.

What's a realistic # to expect from Turner in the fg% category?

49 minutes ago, lethotjames said:

all aboard man. took him at 60.

hoping for 16 7.5 .8 threes .8stl 2.2 blocks on solid/good %s

Man I thought I was big upping this guy early on. People getting crazy on here. Early on we were talking 12-14 max pts 2blks 7rbs on 50%/78%. Now I own him and have been high on him all preseason, but you might be expecting a bit much wanting 16pts & 0.8 threes and over 2 blks. Even the previous numbers I listed are still really good. remember they have scorers on their team...

If he can get me 2 blocks a game with 6ish rebounds with solid FT% imma be a happy camper. Anything else he gives is just extra goodies

2 hours ago, Jake the snake said:

Man I thought I was big upping this guy early on. People getting crazy on here. Early on we were talking 12-14 max pts 2blks 7rbs on 50%/78%. Now I own him and have been high on him all preseason, but you might be expecting a bit much wanting 16pts & 0.8 threes and over 2 blks. Even the previous numbers I listed are still really good. remember they have scorers on their team...

i mean he's gonna have all the opportunities to do so. i dont think my projections are too crazy. maybe the threes. at worst he hits half a game.

Looking like a beast out there.

14 pts `11 reb 3 blk and we haven't even entered the 4th, let's goo 

On 10/25/2016 at 3:44 PM, Jake the snake said:

coughs

Laughed to hard at that gif.

i play in a league with primary football leaguers. Nabbed this guy and I'm pretty sure most didn't know who it was. Money involved. Hilarious. Laughing alone maniacallly in my living room

damn! what a great way to start the season. monster....we got a monster on our hands fellas....

It's only one game but a lot of games like this could put him in the running for Most Improved Player. I hope he keeps it up.

Picking Myles Turner at 26 is most certainly a reach and I've never seen him go that high. I'd rather have Brook Lopez or a guard around that range.

still feel this way bro?

14 minutes ago, whyamiajetfan said:

i got him 64 .. 26 is a bit high id say still but he looks mature and under control tonight .. 

not everybody gets to play in public league.  in competitive leagues with basketball junkies, they all know turner was due for a big year.  15pt/10reb/2blocks/1stl 1three is second round value, so even getting him 3rd round(26) you're still getting a postive return.  so unless you burn that early pick someone else will snatch him up.  

the only other way to draft him at 64 would be if you had an early early draft 1 month ago, but 64 is way too low.  no way he gets that low now.