Jake the snake

Myles Turner 2016-2017 Season Outlook

13 minutes ago, Jin said:

Just drafted this guy today... I'm getting worried.

Great pick. Embiid gave him the business today though

Edited by BBOY

He is still not a great one-on-one defender.  He is learning how to rotate to help on defense and how to switch on a pick-n-roll,  He is very intelligent and will continue to improve.  He actually played better in overtime and fouled out on a strange play where his feet got tangled with Embiid's feet.  He fell down because Embiid is so strong.

I thought he had two blocks in OT but he was only credited with one.  

Edited by mbroo5880i

1 hour ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

Jesus. Slow down, man. 

His last few performances have been lackluster to say the least. I took a chance on him because of the games in the beginning of the season, I just hope he pans out since he's my  #1 big man.

1 hour ago, BBOY said:

Great pick. Embiid gave him the business today though

Even in the late third round? I took a chance with him over guys like Gobert and Favors because of his upside. Hopefully he comes back to life next week.

Edited by Jin

Yesterday I was wondering if I should've picked up Favors over Turner. Wow what 24 hours does.

Miles turner rolled an ankle and kept playing.  The team i face has him but he's winning anyway so if sits later no repercussions ,while i have him in 3 teams,2 are winning,but if he misses time next week starting tomorrow now 3 of my teams are affected. Damn.

Just now, mackdonald said:

I'd be surprised if he plays tonight after rolling his ankle. 

yeah I'm not banking on it either

4 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

yeah I'm not banking on it either

Heavy minutes, OT game and rolled his ankle just the night before. 

Well who knows,  maybe he'll channel his inner wolverine 

44 minutes ago, BoogieNights said:

Just got listed as questionable tonight vs. GS

lucky I got blocks coming out my ears...might have to give this cat the week off

20 hours ago, Xmantt said:

Miles turner rolled an ankle and kept playing.  The team i face has him but he's winning anyway so if sits later no repercussions ,while i have him in 3 teams,2 are winning,but if he misses time next week starting tomorrow now 3 of my teams are affected. Damn.

Called it yesterday. Smh

Well , no reason really for them to risk it and play him. No PG vs GSW , it was meant to be a blowout anyways , better let him heal properly and beast next game

Just traded deandre and Clarkson for Turner, so I'm hoping he's going to keep playing at a top 20 clip. What's his outlook? Any site of a sophomore wall? 

7 minutes ago, Em-City said:

What's his outlook?

15/7/2-2.5 blk on good %'s.  He may flirt with 1 spg but he's not going to get many assists.

On 8/3/2016 at 8:49 AM, BoogieNights said:

Turner is a late round pick for me.  I just don't know how that situation is going to shake out.    Add in Thaddeus Young and you've got a lot of mouths to feed in that offense.  The blocks are for real but I worry about his scoring and rebounding... he only had 7 games with 10 or more rebounds (and 3 of those came against LAL, BKN and PHI).  He'll get his pick and pop moments, but so will Thad.  

Sorry Boogie, just had drop this in there...All aboard now? Cho Cho ;)