Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyz

Best way to get random draft order MORE than 1 hour before?

ESPN either allows for manual draft order input or randomize one hour before.   Is there a way to get a random order a few days before draft that people can trust?  We're not all in same city and while there is a randomize feature the commissioner can use, we need something that is everyone can trust was fair and not subject to criticism.  Anyone come across a way to do it?

Thanks

30 minutes ago, andyz said:

ESPN either allows for manual draft order input or randomize one hour before.   Is there a way to get a random order a few days before draft that people can trust?  We're not all in same city and while there is a randomize feature the commissioner can use, we need something that is everyone can trust was fair and not subject to criticism.  Anyone come across a way to do it?

Thanks

Send someone on this forum the list and ask them to run it through a randomizer program.  I'll be happy to do it if you wish and I have no reason to favor or disfavor any particular team or owner. 

You can do random number generators online (just assign each team a number first, then "draw" for spots with the generator).  Later you can manually enter the draft order you've determined on the site.

36 minutes ago, jumper said:

Send someone on this forum the list and ask them to run it through a randomizer program.  I'll be happy to do it if you wish and I have no reason to favor or disfavor any particular team or owner. 

Yes....trust Cartman.   lol

There's also a website that randomizes it BUT you enter in everyone's emails so that you can't cheat the order. Fftools is the website I believe.