joshoowah

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, VelvetMerkin said:

Well he's said not have traveled with the team so chances of the team flying him out for one game sounds iffy. My best educated guess would be that the team will wait until Friday when the Suns go back home to play the Timberwolves.

Quoting myself because I'm awesome and called it

29 minutes ago, lethotjames said:

how sick is this dude? really? must be something else going on

they would usually report it ...but if they're hiding it like this...maybe its a STD

21 minutes ago, lethotjames said:

hahaha buddy got a herpe on his lip and can't be seen on television

on the real though...when they have a flu, they tell the media its a flu. Stomach illness...they tell the media its stomach illness. Fever...they tell the media its a fever.

So now he's ill...yet they don't annouce it. Think about it

24 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

on the real though...when they have a flu, they tell the media its a flu. Stomach illness...they tell the media its stomach illness. Fever...they tell the media its a fever.

So now he's ill...yet they don't annouce it. Think about it

Ahhh.... The 'ol double secret probation AIDS.  

I hope the dude is okay and it's not pneumonia or something. Fantasy-wise, it looks like I won't need him this week.

At least he picked the best week to get sick. Wednesday and Friday games are full slate, so I can bench him no problem.

17 minutes ago, swaggyp said:

horrible,who misses a week for being sick, drop worthy almost now

Lately i I think you just like to troll and be negative. Why would anyone drop a guy that been in and around top 60 when all that's been said is he's ill. 

I think he goes to players he wants to pickup from impatient owners and spam "DROP CITY"

14 minutes ago, swaggyp said:

told u it was serious.  drop time  could be months 

6 minutes ago, subliminal said:

Hold until more info comes out. I hope he doesn't have to go through the dreaded concussion protocol 

of course he will.  horford was out for 10 days.  sounds like anywhere from 1-3 weeks 

7 minutes ago, subliminal said:

Hold until more info comes out. I hope he doesn't have to go through the dreaded concussion protocol 

"dreaded"???? Sometimes guys only miss a game...totally depends on the severity of the concussion.  and while it may be annoying at times for fantasy, thank god the NBA handles concussions the way they do as opposed to the NFL...

9 minutes ago, srb said:

"dreaded"???? Sometimes guys only miss a game...totally depends on the severity of the concussion.  and while it may be annoying at times for fantasy, thank god the NBA handles concussions the way they do as opposed to the NFL...

Yeah it's great for the player's safety, no doubt about that. Horford missed 3 weeks going through his, though.

52 minutes ago, swaggyp said:

told u it was serious.  drop time  could be months 

lol please go back to the Archie Goodwin thread and stay there.