joshoowah

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

Just now, Isaacxhan said:

Where did you hear this? I've been trying to find any sort of news on him and everything has been hush hush

that is just what basketballmonster has his projected return date as.

7 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

that is just what basketballmonster has his projected return date as.

Do they have insider information to provide a projected return date? I've been curious as to how they forecast this especially when it comes to TJ Warren where not a lot of information has been given to the public. Thanks 

I dont think they have insider information. The last report said a matter of weeks. I think they are doing their best guess of what that means and they must have read into that as 2-3 weeks.

54 minutes ago, Isaacxhan said:

Do they have insider information to provide a projected return date? I've been curious as to how they forecast this especially when it comes to TJ Warren where not a lot of information has been given to the public. Thanks 

29 minutes ago, BrewCityBBQ said:

I dont think they have insider information. The last report said a matter of weeks. I think they are doing their best guess of what that means and they must have read into that as 2-3 weeks.

BBM projected Jrue Holiday to return on 12/15 and he actually came back almost a month earlier, on 11/18. So yeah, it's just their best guess it seems.

If noone updates his status in next 3-4 days I'll drop him, pointless to keep him without any info.

Edited by n3xu5

Upside is way too good to drop unless you are getting destroyed in your league as it is. Even then a trade would be more appropriate. Id trade for him in a heartbeat 

I think it would be a sell-low though. 

"Projected" anything has to be taken with a grain of salt. Nobody can read the future, but you cab look at the past..

IE keep him for now because he's a valuable fantasy asset. 

This thread has been going on and on about whether or not we should keep or drop or who's going to be traded or if he has freaking vertigo. The thread should be dormant until there's an update.

"Any updates?" ... have you checked the PHX twitter feed, BBM, and RW? Then no, no updates.

18 minutes ago, tongs said:

"Projected" anything has to be taken with a grain of salt. Nobody can read the future, but you cab look at the past..

This thread has been going on and on about whether or not we should keep or drop or who's going to be traded or if he has freaking vertigo. The thread should be dormant until there's an update.

"Any updates?" ... have you checked the PHX twitter feed, BBM, and RW? Then no, no updates.

This x1000 

2 hours ago, tongs said:

haha but all these discussions are hilarious - especially the conspiracy theories haha
people just taking out their frustration but he was top 50 before the injury - if you do trade or drop then youre losing it all that potential for either a waiver scrub or someone whos a fraction of his potential...

Beat me, do you believe what this mutha $@!*?! Said...he must of slipped fell and bumped his mutha $@!?! ing head!

If you held him for so long why drop him or trade him now? It would be crazy. You already took a hit and it will feel even worse if he is back soon and he has top-50-60 value ROS. Stay put. He shouldn't be more than 7-10 days away from playing.

2 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

If you held him for so long why drop him or trade him now? It would be crazy. You already took a hit and it will feel even worse if he is back soon and he has top-50-60 value ROS. Stay put. He shouldn't be more than 7-10 days away from playing.

I wouldn't even make any assumptions on how many more days. His case is way too mysterious at this point. 

9 minutes ago, Chrizz said:

its Parkinsons guys. Better drop him because he wont hit any shots when he returns.

what if its a tumor? maybe after initial head injury noticed a tumor in his head? 

Edited by swaggyp

34 minutes ago, swaggyp said:

what if its a tumor? maybe after initial head injury noticed a tumor in his head? 

Image result for it's not a tumor pic

T.J. Warren (head) will return to practice on Saturday.

He's been out of commission since Nov. 18 against the Pacers. Warren has been doing some individual workouts for the past few days, but his return to practice doesn't mean he will play on Sunday vs. New Orleans. However, this is tremendous news for the Suns and Warren should be picked up in all leagues after he put up averages of 17.7 points, 4.3 rebounds, 1.0 assist, 1.9 steals and 0.6 triples on 45.8 percent shooting prior to the injury.

Dec 9 - 11:53 PM

Man... about time. 

Right when my Isaiah Thomas gets hurt tj knows to show up. I was never meant to have a healthy squad 

3 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

Man... about time. 

Right when my Isaiah Thomas gets hurt tj knows to show up. I was never meant to have a healthy squad 

lol. I had Reggie and Rubio sidelined for weeks and weeks, now I have dangelo and warren who've been out for weeks about to make their returns, and then it3 and vucevic both go down ?

7 minutes ago, new3this said:

Anyone think he has a chance to play on Sunday?

Wow. I'd be shocked, if he did. The Suns have been extraordinarily protective of TJ, his diagnosis and recovery.