joshoowah

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

Wow, I didn't think all it would take was two slow starts for him to fully regain form.. back to back 19 point games with a steal in each and a block in one.

He should be better considering he was taking really bad shots. Also good to note was that they played him next to Tucker. Also Chriss was in foul trouble but he might see his mins go up and down.

Man I was really hoping for more tonight. The shooting tonight obviously wasn't there. Big minutes against a bad defense and he just couldn't turn it on. Don't like him against SA on Wednesday.

44 minutes ago, VelvetMerkin said:

Man I was really hoping for more tonight. The shooting tonight obviously wasn't there. Big minutes against a bad defense and he just couldn't turn it on. Don't like him against SA on Wednesday.

After that long layoff, I'm just happy that he's back and going back to his shot happy ways. Bad for the Suns, but good for us owners. 

He had 15 shots in a blowout last game. I think it will be another blowout this game. I'm just not sure he is 100% but I am starting him tonight. He'll jack up 15 more shots and historically more should go in.

2 hours ago, jclee4 said:

Hmm looks like he's coming off the bench

2 hours ago, VelvetMerkin said:

He'll be off the bench for awhile. Watson loves Tucker's defense.

Meant absolutely nothing in the end lol. If not way sooner, expect him to at least have his starting gig back the 2nd half of the season for sure.

Edited by Tr3yball

Just now, Tr3yball said:

Meant absolutely nothing in the end lol

Agreed 100% but TJ Warren played well and Tucker didn't. Also, it was a blow out so TJ played instead of PJ. Make it a close game and I bet we see PJ finishing.