joshoowah

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

@Gdupm6 I think so. Reggie is constantly being brought up talkin about how Ish is a better fit for SVG's system in Detroit blah blah blah and I'm not sure why everyones so high on Yogi...after all the Nets out of all teams did waive him...Curry balls out, Wes is no scrub, Barea comes back soon (although in limited fashion), idk I like Warren better out of the 3 guys, he plays more min nobodys threatening his playing time

1 hour ago, Thunderbirds20 said:

@Gdupm6 I think so. Reggie is constantly being brought up talkin about how Ish is a better fit for SVG's system in Detroit blah blah blah and I'm not sure why everyones so high on Yogi...after all the Nets out of all teams did waive him...Curry balls out, Wes is no scrub, Barea comes back soon (although in limited fashion), idk I like Warren better out of the 3 guys, he plays more min nobodys threatening his playing time

You trust the Nets decision-making? Yogi can straight up ball. 
I agree with you though, Warren has the most upside out of all and the most minutes. Hes the only proper SF on the team so hes gonna produce no matter what... However, maybe innefficiently at times...

On 2/27/2017 at 3:30 PM, arbitraryrating said:

He just gets buckets. 

Pretty much, dude just gets buckets.

Saw the latest blurb that says he's worth owning in "deeper leagues" - but what team doesn't want a guy averaging 17 ppg 6.6 rb on 68% FG in the last 5? Peripherals like blocks and steals are unfortunately inconsistent but the scoring is on point. 

Just now, _sentry_ said:

Is this for real? Guy burned me earlier this season but I'm considering him again.

If scoring is what u need(without treys) then yes. Plus he won't hurt u in fg% too

1 hour ago, _sentry_ said:

Is this for real? Guy burned me earlier this season but I'm considering him again.

Your about 2 weeks late 

He's balling out since Tucker was traded. His ownership is way too low and if you have to ask if he's worth picking up you play in a shallow league or with chumps.

I guess everyone is off to their baseball drafts (understandable), because this cat's thread deserves some serious bumpage...

The rebounds and scoring are nice. He's also blocking more shots. He's still missing steals and 3s to make him elite. His ft % hasn't been good and I don't think his fg% of 60% is sustainable. He's solid but not elite...yet.

With Watson opting to go small with chriss at the 5, it means more board opportunities and blocks for Warren. A welcome addition. 

6 hours ago, fantasykillstime said:

The rebounds and scoring are nice. He's also blocking more shots. He's still missing steals and 3s to make him elite. His ft % hasn't been good and I don't think his fg% of 60% is sustainable. He's solid but not elite...yet.

Why does he have to be elite?