joshoowah

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

Just now, BrewCityBBQ said:

Wait did you leave him on your bench for tonight?

Yeah.  I'm roto.

45 minutes ago, driss lol said:

is he going to drop 30 pts for the second straight game?

Bye monta and convington. Hello TJ!

2 minutes ago, BrewCityBBQ said:

Roto as well. I had to start after last game though.

Thought they would get blown out.  Have decisions to make going forward.

As one Sun fades another rises....Archie Goodwin and the D.Booker hype died for this...

I'm surprised Warren is getting this many shots.  He's straight up going Westbrook mode in multiple possessions and calling his own number.  The shots are falling for now but does anybody else think this is unsustainable?  Bledsoe, Booker and Warren can't all get their shots can they?

setting alarm for 1 CT when I get moves for next week, great start 4 games next week easy drop in kyle Anderson who was just there on a hope he did something with Danny green out and the fact that the spurs were the lone 4 game team week 1.

1 hour ago, monkeysennin said:

Lol what?!

Oh two different leagues! Monta was a 10 teamer drop. FA is pretty rich and he's my worst player right now so I'm okay with dropping him for a hot add. 

Taking a glance at last year's game log, he had a few nice stretches like this one, but then cooled down. With that being said, I don't think his hot streak will be sustainable. 

4 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

Taking a glance at last year's game log, he had a few nice stretches like this one, but then cooled down. With that being said, I don't think his hot streak will be sustainable. 

obviously he won't avg 25+ppg but I think he can do something around 14ppg, 1.2 3PM 1.4 steal, 4 rebs on good %s ROS as a 4th option with the minutes he gets.

7 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

He probably will cool off but if he continues to get his minutes and shots, I would be happy with a 15-17 PPG man with 5-6 boards, 1.5 steals.  Only difference is that last year he was in and out of the starting lineup. Coach would switch up the lineup, putting in Jon Leuer, sliding PJ to PF and also starting two centers with Len and Chandler. He had his moments last year before going down with injury but I think he can sustain production this year. Will he be a 20+ PPG guy? I wouldn't bet my house on it but I think he's finding a role on a team that already has scorers in Bledsoe/Knight/Booker. I'm only scared on PJ taking his spot back as starting SF which doesn't seem to be the case right now. 

As long as the minutes are there and the shots. He can be a good bet to score 15-17ppg. Besides, he has proven that he can knock down 50% of his shots in a season. Bender is not yet ready for this season and Warren is only 23, so I think he is still part of their future.

I used to be high on him last year but he seem to find ways to cool off. He is a scoring machine but for some unknown reason last year he could not maintain his scoring streaks for the long term. The 3 pters was something he had already from last year but he never had a big chance to showcase it.

After watching him for so long, I think he is 50/50 to maintain production or cool off. You feed him the ball and he will score it but I think they will look to get Booker going too. Interesting start to the year for sure.

Edited by rob0403

4 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

I used to be high on him last year but he seem to find ways to cool off. He is a scoring machine but for some unknown reason last year he could not maintain his scoring streaks for the long term. The 3 pters was something he had already from last year but he never had a big chance to showcase it.

After watching him for so long, I think he is 50/50 to maintain production or cool off. You feed him the ball and he will score it but I think they will look to get Booker going too. Interesting start to the year for sure.

I agree with this for the most part. Warren went on similar streaks like this last year until to cool off big time, we will see if he keeps it going..

I'm a bit upset I slept through him early. He's going to hold mid-late round value all year probably.