joshoowah

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

Going into OT too... lol wow we could have a fat line tonight. Shame it's just points & boards + 1 stock tho, he could do more. I can't talk rly tho, dude is averaging 21.3 PPG over the past 5 games

3 minutes ago, Tr3yball said:

Going into OT too... lol wow we could have a fat line tonight. Shame it's just points & boards + 1 stock tho, he could do more. I can't talk rly tho, dude is averaging 21.3 PPG over the past 5 games

How can you complain bro?!?

12 minutes ago, skiteam14 said:

How can you complain bro?!?

I can't lol. I'll take a free 25+ pts off the WW sure but his stat line looks like Wiggins, which to me, isn't all that exciting (still rebounding more than Wiggins tho lmfao). All these minutes and not even 2 or more dimes

Edited by Tr3yball

16 minutes ago, Tr3yball said:

I can't lol. I'll take a free 25+ pts off the WW sure but his stat line looks like Wiggins, which to me, isn't all that exciting (still rebounding more than Wiggins tho lmfao). All these minutes and not even 2 or more dimes

"I can't complain"

*complain complain complain*

11 minutes ago, strega said:

"I can't complain"

*complain complain complain*

How are you gonna just ignore the holes in his game, it's clear he's still not a finished product but he's an aggressive scorer and is putting his stamp out there on the team. I was just saying no other real supporting stats except boards and 0 assists in 37 minutes is underwhelming.... he's still the TJ I remember from last yr. I get it if I'm being "that" guy ruining your hype but stop overhyping the dude. He's a hot pickup right now and could even be ROS with the way he's asserted himself on offense, I hope he keeps it up

ps. I meant without the stocks, only assists and 3PM missing but that's all

Edited by Tr3yball

He had 2 steals and  1 block.  And your complaining about a guy not contributing in other areas  when he was drafted in the last round in most leagues/picked up from the wire 

Edited by taenggg

2 minutes ago, taenggg said:

He had 2 steals and  1 block.  And your complaining about a guy not contributing in other areas  when he was drafted in the last round in most leagues/picked up from the wire 

Again... not complaining, what the f/ck? This forum is a circlejerk at times lol I was just posting that the stat line was boring at first, notice I posted that at the first OT when he had 25/6 reb, thought the game would be over pretty much but it went to nearly 2 OTs. Like I said in the first post, I'll take 25+ pts off the waiver any day... I have him too jeez

2 hours ago, taenggg said:

Lmfao dude was looking for an Anthony Davis line though 

2 hours ago, Tr3yball said:

Again... not complaining, what the f/ck? This forum is a circlejerk at times lol I was just posting that the stat line was boring at first, notice I posted that at the first OT when he had 25/6 reb, thought the game would be over pretty much but it went to nearly 2 OTs. Like I said in the first post, I'll take 25+ pts off the waiver any day... I have him too jeez

But, but... you are complaining.

15 minutes ago, borgore said:

But, but... you are complaining.

Are you complaining about the guy who's complaining about other people saying he's complaining?  Because if you are I'm going to complain.

27 points 7 rebounds 2 steals and one block on 50% shooting 5/5 from the line and 0 turnovers?! Not complaining, but wtf? Where are the assists?!? 

Why does every single player need to get assists? If you watched this guy, you'd know he's a straight scorer and that's what the coach wants him to do: GET BUCKETS. This guy either went undrafted or was a flier pick in most leagues. Enjoy the ride.

49 minutes ago, subliminal said:

Why does every single player need to get assists? If you watched this guy, you'd know he's a straight scorer and that's what the coach wants him to do: GET BUCKETS. This guy either went undrafted or was a flier pick in most leagues. Enjoy the ride.

Precisely why he is nicknamed TJ Buckets.  He's just a straight-up scorer.  The extra 3-pointers here and there are just icing on the cake.  His 7-cat contribution in PTS, REB, stocks, TO, FT and FG on high volume far outweigh his lack of assists.  How many of top-20 ranked fantasy players can contribute well in 7 cats?

1 hour ago, subliminal said:

Im not complaining but cmon now .. If he's only going to score 27 points on high percentages with 7 rebounds, a few stocks, no turnovers then what about the assists? He needs to develop that aspect of his game and stop teasing us with 2nd round production. 

LOL.  Stop contradicting yourself man.  "I'm not complaining but what about the assists?"  If you are so concerned for his lack of assists, then DROP HIM!

6 minutes ago, Blue Eagles said:

LOL.  Stop contradicting yourself man.  "I'm not complaining but what about the assists?"  If you are so concerned for his lack of assists, then DROP HIM!

someone didn't get the sarcasm.... I don't blame you though, it's sometimes hard to detect in a forum. -_-

4 minutes ago, snerpy said:

someone didn't get the sarcasm.... I don't blame you though, it's sometimes hard to detect in a forum. -_-

Sorry.  I confused him with Tr3yball. lol

On 10/26/2016 at 3:26 PM, lethotjames said:

i have a weird feeling he's gonna be really good. and better than RHJ. want to pick him up

#gloatpost

Was able to trade this guy for Fournier. Very excited to see if he'll make me regret that this year. Dude's commanding the game, love his play.