joshoowah

T.J. Warren 2016-2017 Season Outlook

5 minutes ago, soasdude said:

packaged him + barton for Oladipo, probably gonna get vetoed

Leagues that use the veto for trades they don't agree with are the worst. If both owners think its in their best interest that's all that matters.

Just now, kanchi said:

Enjoying the ride. But having both him AND Bledsoe isn't a long-term option for me.

Why is that? Suns running league 3rd high paced offence. Bledsoe playing pretty well considering first games since december. Putting up good number of shots as well. TJ warren getting his as well.

The odd man out seems to be knight if anyone. 

Teams can have 3+ guys with good fantasy value.

9 minutes ago, eagle_eye said:

Why is that? Suns running league 3rd high paced offence. Bledsoe playing pretty well considering first games since december. Putting up good number of shots as well. TJ warren getting his as well.

The odd man out seems to be knight if anyone. 

Teams can have 3+ guys with good fantasy value.

Especially with little offensive production from their bigs.

1 hour ago, BAKIBAKI said:

Leagues that use the veto for trades they don't agree with are the worst. If both owners think its in their best interest that's all that matters.

Phoenix will be at the bottom of the conference come fantasy playoff time. Players will rest/take games off if they have even a minor ailment. Especially Bledsoe given his recent injury.

Edited by Kb2432786

26 minutes ago, eagle_eye said:

You're not wrong.

I'm just not 100% behind Beldsoe going 'injury free' this season. I mean, it is an even numbered year, so maybe the bugaboo is off the guy. I really hope so.

yeah brick city today but 4 steals good rebounds, good volume ft, i'll take it. he was due for a bad shooting game

Ran the Coach's play to perfection and broke away for a dunk on an inbounds pass for the clutch win in OT. I have 0 shares of Warren this year but at this point he is absolutely legit and in the running for WW pickup of the year. 

more importantly, he got 40+ mins in a 53 minute game. Only 2nd to Booker in minutes. Shows that Watson has full confidence in this guy. I think it is also because his defense has improved

I see so many guys are trying to trade him already and sell on his shares, but I would hold. more than the stats, the minutes he is being played is eye popping. I think he can sustain value for whole year.

18-20ppg, 6rpg, 1 3pg, 47% FG, 82% FT, 1.5 spg, is a very realistic projection for ROS.

31 minutes ago, sya said:

I see so many guys are trying to trade him already and sell on his shares, but I would hold. more than the stats, the minutes he is being played is eye popping. I think he can sustain value for whole year.

18-20ppg, 6rpg, 1 3pg, 47% FG, 82% FT, 1.5 spg, is a very realistic projection for ROS.

If you're in a long time savy league it's hard to sell high anyways. People in the league knows it's a sell high so if that's the case, just enjoy the ride!

Edited by thrilla1nManila

Sell high while you can.  I highly doubt he will sustain the minutes, usage, and steals which are all inflating his value ATM.

Sell high? How high? If I can get a top 50 player for him, by all means I will trade him but I really doubt that someone will offer a top 50 player for him.