Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nickel243

Drop Michael Thomas or Tyler Boyd for Tajae Sharpe?

Im in a 12 team standard scoring redraft league.  Sharpe has been getting a lot of hype recently but so has Thomas and Boyd.  I do like Thomas/Boyd and they are both in strong offenses but do not fully have a starting gig yet where as Sharpe looks to have #2 locked down.  What would you do?

All about the same, equal amounts of hype. Brees will spread the wealth giving Thomas a reasonable floor; Boyd will benefit from Eifert's down time and I think will pass LaFell; Titans will run, but also spent a bundle on an offensive line for pass protection, and Sharpe is the preseason darling. I don't see this as a make or break decision: trust your gut, choose who you want to watch on Sundays. 

Agree with the above poster. For me it's just an end of the bench guy. I had the option of all 3 and went with Sharpe. If I didn't go Sharpe it's probably Boyd just because he's opposite Green who'll definitely get attention. 

NO!

Thomas and Boyd axually have a chance to be fantasy relevant.

Personally, I would drop Boyd since he's the only one out of the three that doesn't have a legitimate chance to be an WR1 on his team by mid season.  Both Sharpe & Thomas have a legitimate shot at accomplishing that. 

Wouldn't Kendall wright and rishard matthews be 1 and 2 for tenn?

There's also Andre johnson Delanie Walker and the fact that it's tennessee. I'd stand pat.

36 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Wouldn't Kendall wright and rishard matthews be 1 and 2 for tenn?

There's also Andre johnson Delanie Walker and the fact that it's tennessee. I'd stand pat.

Kendall Wright is playing in the slot and Richard Matthew isn't nowhere close to A.J. Green. 

Also, I meant WR1 on the depth chart, not the #1 Receiver for targets. 

Richard matthew? And where did I say rishard matthews is aj green? Is Sharpe aj green?

Keep Thomas/Boyd good sleeper picks those are to target in the late rounds. 

Rookie receivers are hard to predict in fantasy, which is why I usually never draft them