hard1

Dwayne Washington 2016 Season Outlook

any chance we beat chistitan michael thread? I believe it was up to 60 pages, before he even started a game!

2 minutes ago, swaggyp said:

any chance we beat chistitan michael thread? I believe it was up to 60 pages, before he even started a game!

Blasphemer 

Just a reminder.  Lions have third best RB schedule for remainder of year.  

12 minutes ago, Pandabear90 said:

This guy going to be better then Jamaal Charles 

that's soooo 2013

now, had you said Spencer Ware ....

?

I realize some folks are trolling and some folks are purely delusional but for those people that may be coming here for actual analysis of this situation...

In the first two weeks Washington accounted for 6 carries, Riddick for 18 and Abdullah for 18.

We can realistically expect that Washington takes at least half of the Abdullah carries which leaves him at around 8 - 12 carries a game.  ITT people are stuck on Riddick's past lack of success rushing.  The Lion's line has looked surprisingly better blocking than last year and Riddick isn't going anywhere in the run game where he is averaging 4.6 ypc, the coaches want Riddick to run the ball so that the team isn't one dimensional when he is on the field and to keep opponents honest.  Coaches have raved about Riddick's improvement with vision and patience this off season. 

As far as receptions Riddick has 9 on the season and Abdullah has 5.  I think, realistically, we're looking at 2 receptions this week for Washington.

Projection for Washington.  8 for 40 rushing, 2 for 15 receiving and a rushing TD.  I think you're banking on the TD otherwise not startable this week.

Edited by Gabbed

24 minutes ago, Gabbed said:

I realize some folks are trolling and some folks are purely delusional but for those people that may be coming here for actual analysis of this situation...

In the first two weeks Washington accounted for 6 carries, Riddick for 18 and Abdullah for 18.

We can realistically expect that Washington takes at least half of the Abdullah carries which leaves him at around 8 - 12 carries a game.  ITT people are stuck on Riddick's past lack of success rushing.  The Lion's line has looked surprisingly better blocking than last year and Riddick isn't going anywhere in the run game where he is averaging 4.6 ypc, the coaches want Riddick to run the ball so that the team isn't one dimensional when he is on the field and to keep opponents honest.  Coaches have raved about Riddick's improvement with vision and patience this off season. 

As far as receptions Riddick has 9 on the season and Abdullah has 5.  I think, realistically, we're looking at 2 receptions this week for Washington.

Projection for Washington.  8 for 40 rushing, 2 for 15 receiving and a rushing TD.  I think you're banking on the TD otherwise not startable this week.

This is preposterous. 

best case scenario, 12 rushes for 50 yards, two scores and theo gets injured and out for yr :)

Not that AA being out is going to change Green Bays game plan, but everyone knows that the Lions are a passing team.  GB will be focused in on Detroits excellent receivers so DW has some potential here.

I think I can say, without hyperbole, that he will be better than Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, Emmit Smith and Eric Dickerson, combined. 

2 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

I think I can say, without hyperbole, that he will be better than Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, Emmit Smith and Eric Dickerson, combined. 

You very well could be right...........better at WHAT becomes the question.

2 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

If you really wanted to be truthful you could have said he'd be better than Christine Michael rushing and Josh Gordon receiving...

3 hours ago, burninglegs said:

P3dmVpu.png

he's lacking muscle tone in his arms. Time to hit the bench bro.

4 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Yeah but he's so awesome he doesn't even wear pads.

3 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

getthefuggoutta here, LOL, maybe you're joking but if not, look closer (shredded):

636083634312719780-Lions-090116-SG03-2-.

gettyimages-589029926.jpg?w=640&h=360&cr

Dwayne+Washington+Buffalo+Bills+v+Detroi

He's one big muscle.