hard1

Dwayne Washington 2016 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Rotoworld is reporting that Abdullah will be back shortly after week 10.  LOL!

Yeah, that's Rapaport.

Like I said, I find that very hard to believe. Schefter just said the Lions are proceeding as if he won't be back this season.

5 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

Yeah, that's Rapaport.

Like I said, I find that very hard to believe. Schefter just said the Lions are proceeding as if he won't be back this season.

I'd take Schefter in a fight over Rapaport anyday.   He looks scrappy and foul tempered

1 hour ago, Spina said:

Punching my ticket aboard the D-Train today (16T). Anyone jumping on with me?

Same.

Edited by pdog109

1 hour ago, Deadpool said:

If you really needed a WR I guess I can see that.

This is a lotto ticket RB with prime opportunity in front of him. Tate is a WR3 that has been passed up by Jones.

Totally understand the view point.  It's kinda like that game lets make a deal, chose the $1000 instead of the 1/3 chance to hit the Caribbean vacation, there is a possibility this is the highest his value will be.  But could go the other way

All aboard!  The depleted GB D will be focused on trying to stop Detroit's passing game.  Leaving them wide open for a long Pain Train TD scamper.  Time to cash in my fellow train riders.

I don't trust the Lions to get their offense rolling on the road especially in Green Bay where the Packers desperately need to win. I think Washington will produce in the future not just this week. I'm benching him and playing the wait and see game.

F it I'm in. These threads are what makes the little money invested in FF worth it.

Lets get it 

2 hours ago, Pandabear90 said:

I think I'm going to get on the train next week.  I'll stay on the platform for now =).

Tough matchup today and unclear usage so wait-and-see is advisable.  (The same goes for McKinnon.)  The ideal situation is that these guys blow up on your bench next week and can be started with confidence thereafter.  If they bomb on your bench this week, eh, no skin off your back.

6 minutes ago, lightweight3 said:

Me too!  Let's get this train rolling!

PAIN IS IN THE BUILDING!

I got on the train (put him in my starting lineup) Wednesday when my waivers cleared. Presented my ticket and walked straight to the Bar Car...This could easily end up a big fat goose egg in my lineup, but wouldn't be cool if he drops one in and adds 45+ yds? Yer opponent will be PI$$ED if you get a 10 from a guy who was 3 deep 2 weeks ago. 

...or they'll be laughing at you for starting him and he got you -0.5

Today's Packers Defense:  4 starters out (including Clay Mathews).

Cranking up the DWASH train (starting him with the hope he falls forward across the GL)

35 minutes ago, tjspark said:

F it I'm in. These threads are what makes the little money invested in FF worth it.

Lets get it 

If Zenner doesn't screw it up for us, we'll be good.  I've decided to do the irresponsible thing too.  If this one decision costs me a spot in the playoffs, then so be it!!

5 minutes ago, SoCalDaddyo said:

Today's Packers Defense:  4 starters out (including Clay Mathews).

Cranking up the DWASH train (starting him with the hope he falls forward across the GL)

But the Packers have the #1 rush D!!  ;)

(ignore opponents and only 2 games in)

15 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

If Zenner doesn't screw it up for us, we'll be good.  I've decided to do the irresponsible thing too.  If this one decision costs me a spot in the playoffs, then so be it!!

Zenner is the same garbage RB who has been inactive on game days while Washington has been playing. Zenner is not a worry; its just a matter of how much Washington will be involved. 12 touches is probably about right.

Well, you never know. Apparently no Matthews and others for GB DEF today. I'm thinking this could be an old fashioned shootout, high scoring and close. Still remains to be seen how he does but it definitely looks better with Shields, Matthews and others out for GB today.

the smart move is waiting a week to see how the backfield looks...and getting knowledge from this game.

its kind of like going all in blindly or waiting to see the flop.  Wait to see the flop if you can.

but if you are the type of that wants to go all in blindly, have fun haha.

hope he shines either way.

Edited by Jaden374

F it. It's either this guy or Ivory and his mystery illness... 4 starters out on GB defense, I'm aboard the Washington train!

Best of luck to all starting him. I'm being a bit more cautious and waiting to see how he pans out this week. 

May the Fantasy Gods be riding the Dwayne Train today.

Amen.

2 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

0 carries.  No snaps so far 

First drive and Riddick looks like trash he has negative rushing yards on 5 attempts.  That is hardly a winning strategy.