hard1

Dwayne Washington 2016 Season Outlook

19 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Lol oh Chargersfan, this is the exact same rationale you used to discredit Tyrell Williams and pump up Dontrelle Inman

I said Dontrelle Inman would play more snaps and see more targets. He's played more snaps each game hasn't seen many targets. 

I said Tyrell will be boom bust and wouldn't see enough targets to be fantasy viable. He did get 9 last week which was impressive. 

But I also said I don't want either on my team which remains true. 

Dwayne pretty much had around the usage I expected, but I will say it's nice to see him with 10 carries in a game Detroit played comeback for most of the day. With the Lions upcoming schedule, games should be alot closer, and if Riddick continues to fail as a runner, it'll be interesting to see if Dwayne can creep closer to the 14-16 touch range (Theo will 100% stay the pass catching back though). 

19 minutes ago, burninglegs said:

Starting to come to the conclusion that he just might not be that good at discovering or analyzing NFL talent.

Really? You should compile a list of all the threads that I post in and you will realize I hit almost every time. 

I will say though, @burninglegsI would feel comfortable starting him this week against the Bears. I wouldn't be surprised to see him pull a Coleman from yesterday. 2 TDs, 15 carries for 75 yards. 

37 minutes ago, boltup15 said:

Really? You should compile a list of all the threads that I post in and you will realize I hit almost every time. 

Maybe, but your Inman take is worth about 150 demerits 

im playing him as my rb2 this week..feel pretty pumped. I think he will make progress sooner than later. top 30 rb for week 4 in my books!

9 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Maybe, but your Inman take is worth about 150 demerits 

I never said I liked Inman. I thought he'd see more targets and snaps. I said Tyrell has the higher ceiling Inman the higher floor (which was wrong). Snap count Williams is still lower than inman but very close. I still don't like either for fantasy but Tyrell is clearly the superior fantasy fill in so far. This take was also before Woodhead got hurt. Tyrell'/ usage gets a decent bump from that. 

Edited by boltup15

Can't wait to see the Pain Train take on Chicago.  This week the Bears have been signing D lineman off the street.  Giddyup!

7 hours ago, boltup15 said:

Ahh so Lions fans no more than everyone else and can more accurately analyze their players... gotcha. 

Nah, but people who know the difference between know and no, know more.

David Johnson last year 6'1 223lbs

Dwayne Washington this year 6'1 223 lbs

Coincidence? I think not.

9 hours ago, burninglegs said:

Again, I said neither A or B played well but one of the two did better than the other. So option C is invalid and your test gets thrown into the shredder. 

If we are going to complain about the OL for how poorly Riddick did, how come Washington didn't do as poorly as Riddick? Maybe because Washington is the better runner. Not that crazy of an analysis to make.

As a runner, Riddick is well below replacement level in this league.  It's utter insanity to give Riddick 10 carries in a game.  Last year he carried the ball just 43 times against 80 catches.  And I believe ultimately Detroit will get to a similar usage of Riddick this year.  That means someone has to get those carries, and right now it's Washington with the inside track to those carries.  All aboard.

3 hours ago, tpat30 said:

Not only similar in size, but both extremely athletic and both were wide receivers converted to running back.

2 hours ago, 7 foot 7 inches said:

Not only similar in size, but both extremely athletic and both were wide receivers converted to running back.

And both of them score TDs in multiple ways (Kickoff returns, receptions, goal-line).  Granted for David Johnson he was scoring more TDs in the regular season and Washington did so in the preseason, but they were similar plays.

8 hours ago, Holben said:

Nah, but people who know the difference between know and no, know more.

Idk I've met people from Detroit. I'd have to disagree with you..

8 hours ago, tpat30 said:

Are you saying that they are Brothers from a different Mother?

8 hours ago, tpat30 said:

5 minutes ago, TheJuggernautBTCH said:

Are you saying that they are Brothers from a different Mother?

Fraternal twins?

Joique Bell signed with the Bears.

Best news we will probably get about Dwayne Washington this week.

9 minutes ago, Holben said:

Joique Bell signed with the Bears.

Best news we will probably get about Dwayne Washington this week.

yep they obviously have some trust in Washington when they dont sign the guy (bell) who has been with the team and knows the system for vet money 

I didn't watch the game and the way he ran.  Does anyone have a clip of him running?  Very tempted to start him over the likes of Gio and L Murr.  Chi can get chewed up on the ground.

A firm hold for me for at least another week or two. I'm adding him if impatient owners dropped him simply because it looks like they want him to be the guy in between the tackles.

3 minutes ago, Ragnaroker said:

That guy had a miserable day returning against GB in week 3. Was an embarrassment to pro football players and to the Lion's organization. Another game like that, and I think Caldwell looks elsewhere.