hard1

Dwayne Washington 2016 Season Outlook

17 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

with the apocalyptic Sunday we just experienced, I would be very  surprised if this kid cleared waivers in any league worth it's salt - hell, he's a warm/healthy body with 'RB' next to his name.

face it, it's not like the old days where one had to dig for info on guys like this ... information is now disseminated at the drop of a hat, and all it takes for some shlub is to click a link prior to the waiver run to get the latest 'HOT COMMODITIES' update and act accordingly

ergo, methinks that if ya want him you're gonna have to burn a claim

Maybe. But I feel many owners will look upon that backfield as a waste + look at guys like McKinnon + Asiata+ Fozzy + CAP + Ajayi + Enunwa + Pitta + ....etc. as being more important pickups. If there is a Lions fan in your league, then maybe he doesn't make it through. But I feel he might be overlooked especially when you read some of the comments in this thread stating that they don't feel there is anything to see here. 

If you want him bad enough and want to be sure you get him, then you might want to burn the waiver. If you just want him but are ok if you miss out, just wait and see if he clears waivers.

51 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Lions worked out Joique Bell today FYI. Bad sign for Abdullah. Probably not a great sign for Washington either.

I'm thinking the exact opposite. To me working out Bell is a sign that Abdullah's foot is a larger concern then what's been reported, which is a great sign for Washington.

Think Riddicks role remains the same while Washington takes on all of Abdullah's touches along with already having the big-back role locked up.

I see big things for Dwayne in the near future. 

I just think if this guy gets 15 touches no one's missing Abdullah ...ever

Edited by hard1

I don't know if I'd use a waiver wire pick for him. There might be reactive drops from people in your league from that disastrous past weekend and good value could be dropped. I would hold and see if he clears then grab him.

His frame is bigger than David Johnson's, and his speed is something that I'm loving. Definitely worth the pickup; I don't know about #1 priority, however. 

Not saying that frame is everything, but it's certainly impressive to see someone as big as DJ, who's shown solid vision.

38 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Rumor AA out for year? Anything new here I can still sneak in a claim

Um where did you see that?

1 minute ago, Deadpool said:

Um where did you see that?

Abdullah thread from Rob Parker though

1 minute ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Can you claim after others unlock? Like see if someone did first ...

Does that work on Yahoo?

Just now, Deadpool said:

You may have to or else kick yourself later.

Or you do it and kick yourself later for spending a high claim on a dud.

Thats-A-Bold-Strategy-Meme.gif

So everyone damn name on the who to add fantasy articles was added except for this guy. Lol just scooped him. Holding that $100 FAAB for that one guy

Didnt think Kenneth Dixon would be added :( I guess someone read an article

Edited by WAGERKING

6 hours ago, burninglegs said:

Yeah but whats his SPARQ score?

Gut feeling that the Ameer injury could be much more serious than initially believed  

DWash might end up being the most valuable of all the Week 3 waiver RBs: Asiata, McKinnon, fozzy, CAP, drake, etc. 

9 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Yeah but whats his SPARQ score?

Not as sparky as Christine Michael, so he's not the sparkiest of the sparky, but he's pretty damn sparky.

I'm not sure if people here are taking SPARQ scores seriously or not. Poe's law or something.

Anyways, as an Abdullah owner, nabbing Dwayne is helping me go to sleep tonight. I'm scurred. 

is this the C-MIKE train from last yr......or Flash train???? I DUNNO BUT IM ON BOARD THE D-WASHINGTON TRAIN!!

Most talented RB on the Lions roster. If he shines Abdullah will get Wally Pipped.