hard1

Dwayne Washington 2016 Season Outlook

I say hes a hold in deeper leagues until at least end of week 7

Man justin forsett just keeps getting in the way of my fantasy team tho

I'm going to hold for as long as possible.  If Forsett signs next week and Dwayne misses more practices, it's going to get tougher and tougher.

yea hold this weekend i guess than atleast see the news all week. see what the whole plan is for him.

Forsett couldn't produce in Baltimore behind a better line, on a better offense on a team with a better defense.

What are the Lions thinking?

18 minutes ago, BrokeLoser said:

Forsett couldn't produce in Baltimore behind a better line, on a better offense on a team with a better defense.

What are the Lions thinking?

Desperation? 

Just like me stashing Washington and Zenner on my bench LMAO

Washington has been doubtful all week.  Does ESPN let you put a player on I.R. if they are inactive?

1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Washington has been doubtful all week.  Does ESPN let you put a player on I.R. if they are inactive?

Yes, but he's not inactive yet on their site. I'm waiting so I can put him in the IR slot before the 1pm game starts.

Finally inactive on ESPN. Hurry before 1 pm if you want to stash him on IR...

Well that blows.  Dwayne was announced inactive at 11:30 EDT.  The more I hear about the ESPN site, the less I like it.

Dwayne will not play this week but massive failures by Riddick and Zenner will solidify the Lions need for Washington going forward.

1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Well that blows.  Dwayne was announced inactive at 11:30 EDT.  The more I hear about the ESPN site, the less I like it.

Dwayne will not play this week but massive failures by Riddick and Zenner will solidify the Lions need for Washington going forward.

But they're working out Forsett on Mon. DWash may be part of a three-headed monster when he returns. 

4 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

interesting, if not downright bizare, that the Lions are only dressing two RBs (Theo/Zenner)- James not activated :unsure:

I am going to wait until Detroit actually signs Forsett, IF they do, to panic over Forsett cutting into Dwayne's early down workload.  And, if Detroit does sign the soon-to-be 31 former Raven, Texan, Seahawk, and Cal Bear, I still won't panic then.

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

interesting, if not downright bizare, that the Lions are only dressing two RBs (Theo/Zenner)- James not activated :unsure:

Oh Lions.  What a franchise...

I was all-in on him, but after watching 2 Lions games I learned one thing: Forget about their ground game!

Stafford's arm is their whole offense.

Their OL is bad at run blocking, while their defense lets them down and make Stafford air it out.

yeah not to sure with Dwash, Hoping i can hold onto him for another week or 2 atleast. But by the looks of it he is the first drop if i need a roster spot though.

Did he practice today?

Edited by Sternes

6 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Did he practice today?

Doubtful since it's Monday and I don't think anyone practices. 

6 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

Doubtful since it's Monday and I don't think anyone practices. 

That's no excuse he should be out there running through janitors and field crew members, getting ready to return and monster the rest of the 2016 fantasy season.!!!  

Or be like Uncle Rico and set up a video camera to catch passes while telling people if only Caldwell ran with him more they would have won the state title...

No Lion RB has any value other Riddick and that will happen in an unpredictable fashion at unpredictable times. Wait until Caldwell is fired before you ever think about another Lion RB.

This guy is completely irrelevant in fantasy and look at the size of this thread. Too funny. Wake me up when this guy does anything of note in an NFL football game.

More of a trade chip to a rb needy team if he gets back and can have 1-2 decent games. 

The lions backfield can be a mess but he could hold a lot of value to a team who desperately needs a rb. He just needs to get on the field first. 

I read that Forsett will work out for the Lions on Tuesday.  I think last week may have been a visit.  Come on back Dwayne.

Riddick played well against the Eagles, but mostly as a receiver.  11 carries for 49 yards looks half-way okay for his runs, at least the stats.