hard1

Dwayne Washington 2016 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, hard1 said:

Quiter! Now is not the time to bail as he is returning. See what happens this week then make judgement. Gotta let him get on the field and play a game.

Let's say Washington finally suits up this week. Riddick, Forsett and Zenner are all suiting up too. How many touches do you think he gets?

4 minutes ago, dabeesta17 said:

Let's say Washington finally suits up this week. Riddick, Forsett and Zenner are all suiting up too. How many touches do you think he gets?

You have t know there is no answer to this question. Only dude who has 'dibs' on money touches is Riddick. I would think DW is on the bottom of the totem pole right now.

Denver just ran down Houston's gullet two days ago.  In a copy-cat league, the formula for beating the Texans has been established.  Detroit will try to run the ball, too.  Washington is their most physical back by quite a stretch.  I like his chances.

1 hour ago, dabeesta17 said:

If he's actually healthy, I'd say he operates as the second back behind Riddick and gets anywhere form 9-14 carries depending how how the game goes. If they are blowing out the Texans he could have even more, Zenner sucks and Forsett, I believe, is just Riddick insurance. 

Surprised there isn't more chatter about this guy now that he's finally expected to play Sunday.

Edited by yahyahtrick

The Dwayne-Train derailed both times when it left the station. I guess third time's a charm. Choo Choooo!!!

With Riddick and Zenner both suiting up, I'm having a difficult time believing that Washington can be productive unless they take Zenner completely out of the equation. This constitutes a simple "wait and see" approach.

If this train finally takes off, I deserve to miss it. I think I added and dropped him four or five times this season lol. I just don't have the room for him anymore..

Due to bye weeks and the injury to CJ Anderson, I am starting Dwayne this weekend.  At least Zenner is not a good player and Houston is no. 29 in the NFL in run defense.

Miracles can happen, right?

I don't think it'd even be a miracle if he got 10 touches that's just what he's gonna get...a miracle though would be 10 touches 85 yards 2 TD's 

2 minutes ago, pdizzle710 said:

Wow! Zenner the back to own after Riddick?

If you're desperate (like me) you could do worse than Zenner against the Texans.

Easy drop. Even if he's active next week, you're not going to trust him against Minnesota, followed by a week 10 bye. Lions draw Minny again week 12. 

Damnit...he had an "out" designation yesterday in espn and now he doesn't...I can't make a roster change now...WTF espn!