hard1

Dwayne Washington 2016 Season Outlook

I still think D-Dub is still worth owning. In 27-team He-Man Leagues.

Unless he actually manages to be healthy when Riddick, Forsett and Zenner are out. Then sure let's talk about D-Dub.

On 10/30/2016 at 11:47 AM, PFM303 said:

Easy drop. Even if he's active next week, you're not going to trust him against Minnesota, followed by a week 10 bye. Lions draw Minny again week 12. 

Rookie backup Howard running on Vikes.

um holding doubt riddick will hold up, if he shows anytning which I think and hope he does forsett and zenner will not hold him back.  16 teamer to be fair.

Edited by SteadyTrollin

I will have a Detroit player again some day.  After Caldwell is fired.

Oh, and by the way, the Lions lost.  Very beatable Texans team.  All they had to do was run the ball down their throats.

6 hours ago, BrokeLoser said:

Anyone still holding this guy?

Dropped Sunday morning as soon as he declared a healthy IA.

Dropping this guy. What a waste of FAAB. Missed opportunity when he got hurt but that is the way it goes. 

I can't believe he was a healthy scratch! 

I'm still blown away at how this unfolded.

The talk went from: "Riddick isn't a "real" running back and can't run between the tackles."

"Zenner and Forsett are JAG's"

"Washington is the slam dunk RB1 in Detroit"

Now he's a healthy scratch and there isn't even a practice report for him....WTF just happened here?

come on guys hes a must stash, no brainer, cut your hand cuff, type of guy. riddick didnt make it 5 games, forsett and zenner are now proving jag status unless theyre rythm runners in which case ill doubt they ever get a chance to feel the rythm of the night. Wash could of been late or something who knows, as a zeke, jstew, owner give me him all day over cap or alf.

Edited by SteadyTrollin

It's cute how this guy's thread keeps getting bumped. Thought I'd add to the cuteness by doing the same.

I wonder if Dwayne or Eagles' Smallwood end up being more usefull fantasy wise by end of season, or will both remain trash.

Considering Lions situation you would of thought Dwayne would be playing but considering he was HEALTHY SCRATCH tells u how much lions coaches think of him...

Edited by DJSatane

I hope this kid gets a chance to play some day.  I will be keeping an eye on him.  It seems right now that it won't be under Caldwell's watch, though.  The Detroit CS seems to believe that Theo Riddick is Marshall Faulk.  And that Zenner and Forsett are players worth using.

I have no faith that this staff will learn from its losses they are taking because of that approach.

zero rb strategy would say u stash the guy. . .and that's why i keep looking at this thread every time it pops up. . for any news to make me go stash him

2 minutes ago, dashoe said:

zero rb strategy would say u stash the guy. . .and that's why i keep looking at this thread every time it pops up. . for any news to make me go stash him

If you have a deep bench, of course. The rest of us, we're struggling juggling players who get to play if healthy due to byes.

On 11/3/2016 at 7:04 PM, SuperJoint said:

It's cute how this guy's thread keeps getting bumped. Thought I'd add to the cuteness by doing the same.

Just bumpin' to be cute....oh, and to ask...if Riddick can't go will Caldwell finally use his head and slide D-Wash in?

6 minutes ago, Squats&Milk said:

The real question is did he even travel with the team?

haha...good question

On 11/1/2016 at 2:07 AM, windstorm79 said:

What a waste of roster space. Should have traded him when I had a chance.

I hear ya, wasted quite a few weeks on my bench molding away.

The way it's been going, if Riddick, Zenner and Forsett all blow their ACLs this week, Caldwell will sign Ray Rice and Clinton Portis and play them ahead of Dwayne Washington.

Just now, SharkSwimmer said:

The way it's been going, if Riddick, Zenner and Forsett all blow their ACLs this week, Caldwell will sign Ray Rice and Clinton Portis and play them ahead of Dwayne Washington.

LMFAOOOOO?!

Dwayne Washington Rotoworld thread has more pages than Washington has offensive snaps this year.