hard1

Dwayne Washington 2016 Season Outlook

2 minutes ago, BklynBlue said:

I may pick him up to block my opponent from grabbing him.  He currently has Asiata starting with Gilli as his only other option on the bench.  With reports of AP playing this week, one would think Asiata's value takes somewhat of a hit.  Would that be Bush league??

Good lord no...if I was him I'd grab dash and start him...so if I'm you I grab and block...now watch god of plod vulture 3 TD's....yikes the old yule log stuffed in your chimney....merry Christmas 

I am down this week due to Gordon's injury

Dropped Burkhead to get Washington. G Men's run D has not looked good and I think a bigger back like Washington will be an RB2 this week.

I haven't seen any mention of Caldwell recently so I'll go ahead and mention this incompetent's name again.

If that's not enough I'd go ahead and mention that it's in NY, who is 2nd best in the entire league at shutting down QBs. Mediocre Matt stands as a legitimate barrier to any success by any of his teammates. NY is 11th (to the positive) v RBs in general.

This dude has been a slug all year. Start at your peril.

Jag with a big workload against a middling run d.  I grabbed him to block other teams from having him

15 hours ago, fyasko said:

Jag with a big workload against a middling run d.  I grabbed him to block other teams from having him

The word "jag" gets tossed around like a $100 ho. Let's just say Washington has not shown much as a runner despite being given plenty of opportunities. Its playoff time and we've all seen "Dwayne Train's" lack of special ability throughout the season. Too risky to start him.

5 hours ago, dabeesta17 said:

The word "jag" gets tossed around like a $100 ho. Let's just say Washington has not shown much as a runner despite being given plenty of opportunities. Its playoff time and we've all seen "Dwayne Train's" lack of special ability throughout the season. Too risky to start him.

He is a warm body who will get 15 touches.  He is the definition of "Just Another Guy".  

I'd be more inclined to leave him on the wire and see if someone else starts him against me.

I don't see people in here arguing he is some special talent, but no one was arguing that about Kelley either. 20 carries + goal line + passing downs makes talent irrelevant and him a great flex option even if he averages 2.8 YPC. if Zenner is active, I can't trust him at all but if it's just Dwayne I'm tempted to fire him up

Anybody rolling him out?

With the Forte injury (amongst others) I'm in the unenviable position of Rashad Jennings vs. D. Washington.

Really a crap shoot lol.

Riddick looks out, and Zenner may play but still has to pass one more concussion test?

DWash isn't good bt may have a good volume opportunity is the reason I'm considering him.

Glad Zenner is active because it makes it much easier to leave Washington on the bench. Too important of a game today to roll with a guy who's shown nothing all season.

Yeah agreed he's not good....I'd still like to see 20 carries to see if he can break something....but it seems like if a guys gonna be good he can do something with low teen carries and this guy just isn't doing it....disappointing no question cause there was opportunity here...wish he'd have done something but some guys just don't have it....IE booker another one who gets touches can't get it going....now booker irrelevant...dwash irrelevent....and both could have been something 

1 hour ago, dabeesta17 said:

No more mystery here...

Yes - the "mystery" has been solved. For a while.

1 hour ago, hard1 said:

Yeah agreed he's not good....I'd still like to see 20 carries to see if he can break something....but it seems like if a guys gonna be good he can do something with low teen carries and this guy just isn't doing it....disappointing no question cause there was opportunity here...wish he'd have done something but some guys just don't have it....IE booker another one who gets touches can't get it going....now booker irrelevant...dwash irrelevent....and both could have been something 

Yea I don't think in the case of D Wash he could have been something. I've seen nothing to indicate that. If you watched today's game, every single run, the second he was contacted he was down. There simply is nothing there.

11 hours ago, roguebagel said:

Yea I don't think in the case of D Wash he could have been something. I've seen nothing to indicate that. If you watched today's game, every single run, the second he was contacted he was down. There simply is nothing there.

Something should have been there just from being the starter, but yeah he couldn't accidentally fall into a good game...

This thread needs to die badly,  this dude is no better than my next door neighbor.  If be surprised if he's on a team next year 

4 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

this dude is no better than my next door neighbor. 

you're neighbors w/Doug Martin?  

coolio! ?

This is all you need to know about the Lions so called "running game":

Rich Hribar ‏@LordReebs

Lions rushing TDs over their past seven games: Matt Stafford (1), Eric Ebron (1). Zach Zenner has their only RB rushing TD since Week 1

That's quite impressive...

1 minute ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

ttt

He looked good in the preseason IMO. If Abdullah goes down I'm all aboard the Dwayne train RD 2!

LOL I was literally just looking for his 2017 thread..my body is ready for Dwayne Train part 2